District 6AAA

ThatOwlFan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah has 9 seniors and 15 juniors! They will be a strong team and very competitive. Can't wait for the season to start!

Word on the street is, the Owls are going to struggle on the mound. i haven't made it to any of their scrimmages. thoughts? any1 seen the Owls' staff in action?

What's Red Bank got this year, i know Walden.

I'll take

Ooltewah- A lot of experience on this team, a very good young coach that can win, and as mentioned above the pitching may not be as good as it has been in the past. However, I think you'll see the pitching improving as the year goes on.

Red Bank- Walden of course will be a big difference maker on this team. I want to see them play in-person before I go to far, but from what I have heard they are a solid team

Central- I have taken notice of Central over the last few years. To me they seem to keep improving everytime I get a chance to watch them. They may over take Red Bank for second before it is all said and done

Soddy-Daisy- Lots of question marks for this team. I think this is going to be a down year for soddy.

I'll take

Ooltewah- A lot of experience on this team, a very good young coach that can win, and as mentioned above the pitching may not be as good as it has been in the past. However, I think you'll see the pitching improving as the year goes on.

Red Bank- Walden of course will be a big difference maker on this team. I want to see them play in-person before I go to far, but from what I have heard they are a solid team

Central- I have taken notice of Central over the last few years. To me they seem to keep improving everytime I get a chance to watch them. They may over take Red Bank for second before it is all said and done

Soddy-Daisy- Lots of question marks for this team. I think this is going to be a down year for soddy.

Garret Baugh at ooltewah is a very talented pitcher. He's a junior

No one can match Walden and Adkins in this district. Probably three of the best teams in the Chattanooga area, but in a two game series those guys are gonna make RB tough to beat. I'd say SD is second - a couple of good sticks and some solid pitching. The Owls are the wild card...They could be okay I guess, but based on what I saw last year they just show up when they want and don't have much discipline. Central continues to improve and Carter does a good job, his team is just a little outgunned in this district.

1. RB

2. SD

3. OHS

4. CENT

No one can match Walden and Adkins in this district. Probably three of the best teams in the Chattanooga area, but in a two game series those guys are gonna make RB tough to beat. I'd say SD is second - a couple of good sticks and some solid pitching. The Owls are the wild card...They could be okay I guess, but based on what I saw last year they just show up when they want and don't have much discipline. Central continues to improve and Carter does a good job, his team is just a little outgunned in this district.

1. RB

2. SD

3. OHS

4. CENT

i guarantee that won't be your perception of the Owls after seeing them play one game this season. Coach Hitchcox won't allow it.