Jackson NS vs Milan

yankees8589

Jackson NS 66 Milan 51

Kevin Stalings (Vanderbilt) was in attendance

Casey Prather

34 points 13 rebounds 8 steals and 4 blocks

Nashvilleceltics, If you read this can you confirm that NC Tarheels and the Memphis Tigers are starting to show serious interest in Casey? I like Cbass and Dan Reeves (not sure if even know these guys) but they have been know to overstate things...not alot but it has happened in the past. I do know Kentucky is really starting to get in the mix pretty strong as well. Much rather hear what you have to say than anybody else to be honest.

Jackson NS 66 Milan 51

Kevin Stalings (Vanderbilt) was in attendance

Casey Prather

34 points 13 rebounds 8 steals and 4 blocks

Nashvilleceltics, If you read this can you confirm that NC Tarheels and the Memphis Tigers are starting to show serious interest in Casey? I like Cbass and Dan Reeves (not sure if even know these guys) but they have been know to overstate things...not alot but it has happened in the past. I do know Kentucky is really starting to get in the mix pretty strong as well. Much rather hear what you have to say than anybody else to be honest.

Man Yankee are you serious??? This guy is unreal...

Man Yankee are you serious??? This guy is unreal...

Casey is a special talent. He seems to be a man among boys at the highschool level. Ive been watching him since his freshman season. He is really starting to fill out physically to. I would love to see Coach Cal land Prather and Jackson both......Prather would be a perfect fit for the Memphis attack. I really believe he will be the best to come out of rural West TN since Tony Delk....and by a pretty decent margin to. I would not be suprised at all if he lands on the McDonalds all american team either.

Yes he is.....his upside is unbelievable. This kid is a future pro in my opinion.

Just a junior he's going to be around one more year! I have not seen him play but have been told he is the real deal! Don't u know the coaches just luv they will see him one more year! If Memphis gets him with what they already have look out! Good luck Monday night to DC and JNS!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Prather is rated one of the TOP TEN JUNIORS IN THE USA....Yes, he is that good...He was first team all state as a FRESHMAN...Blew out his knee last year and came back right before tournament time to put up FIFTY PLUS at Fayette Ware...The most EVER scored on that floor....He has long been considered a Vandy or North Carolina lean...don't know which way he is going now...I know one thing..DC DODGED A HAYWOOD BULLET TONIGHT....They were out-rebounded and missed a BUNCH OF FREE THROWS...but they found a way to win in the end...Better get ready ...Casey Prather is a MAN....He is the best player from this area since Tony Delk...

YANKEES!!!!! We were there tonight.... why didn't you look us up, lol... we were sitting front row on top on NS side.

By the way, the referees were absolutely BRUTAL on Prather tonight. The charge called in the second half on him was RIDICULOUS as Vandiver had a hand full of his jersey. He was getting fouled ALL night and they weren't calling it, but they sure called it against him. Prather is UNREAL and I'm a big fan! Keep it up Casey!!!!

I saw Mr. Stallings there tonight. I'm sure he walked away impressed.

Prather is rated one of the TOP TEN JUNIORS IN THE USA....Yes, he is that good...He was first team all state as a FRESHMAN...Blew out his knee last year and came back right before tournament time to put up FIFTY PLUS at Fayette Ware...The most EVER scored on that floor....He has long been considered a Vandy or North Carolina lean...don't know which way he is going now...I know one thing..DC DODGED A HAYWOOD BULLET TONIGHT....They were out-rebounded and missed a BUNCH OF FREE THROWS...but they found a way to win in the end...Better get ready ...Casey Prather is a MAN....He is the best player from this area since Tony Delk...

Thats saying a whole lot, i heard he was the real deal! I heard he was man among boys a beast!! I seen DC play tonight and u right got out rebounded and shot terrible from the charity stripe! Ever teams has a bad night! GCHS should be packed house Monday night! A great place to play good luck to both teams!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />