can unicoi beat south greene again? i think so

squirrel34

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In order for Unicoi to have a chance, they're going to have come out with a lot of intensity. I've seen them this season not come out with intensity in some games. But I think it will be there with all that is on the line with this being an elimination game. Another factor will be if the refs let a lot of the physical play occur. If they do, advantage South Greene...should be a great game.

Unicoi Co. beat South Greene once, but I think they will have to play a nearly perfect game to do it again. They will have to match South Greene's intensity, handle South Greene's pressure, shoot well, keep Gardner out of foul trouble, and keep Dye out of the lane. The odds that they can do all five in the pressure of an elimination game are not too high. I look for South Greene to win 60-47, but will shed no tears if the Devils can pull the upset.

Unicoi Co. beat South Greene once, but I think they will have to play a nearly perfect game to do it again. They will have to match South Greene's intensity, handle South Greene's pressure, shoot well, keep Gardner out of foul trouble, and keep Dye out of the lane. The odds that they can do all five in the pressure of an elimination game are not too high. I look for South Greene to win 60-47, but will shed no tears if the Devils can pull the upset.

IT WILL BE TOUGH THE REBELS HAS AN EXCELLENT TEAM AND 3 ALMOST PERFECT GIRLS BUT,IF THE LADY DEVILS PLAY LIKE THEY DID AGAINST CUMBERLAND GAP THE 2ND QUARTER WE WIN IF WE PLAY LIKE WE DID AGAINST ELIZABETHTON WE DIE GOOD LUCK LADY DEVILS YOU HAVE COME ALOT FURTHER THAN ANYONE ANTICIPATED WE LOVE YA AND YOUR GETTING READY TO PLAY THE BEST TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE ONCE AGAIN

LET,S GET READY TO RUMBLE OL GOD 1ST BRING YOUR OWN CHEW THIS TIME HA HA

IT WILL BE TOUGH THE REBELS HAS AN EXCELLENT TEAM AND 3 ALMOST PERFECT GIRLS BUT,IF THE LADY DEVILS PLAY LIKE THEY DID AGAINST CUMBERLAND GAP THE 2ND QUARTER WE WIN IF WE PLAY LIKE WE DID AGAINST ELIZABETHTON WE DIE GOOD LUCK LADY DEVILS YOU HAVE COME ALOT FURTHER THAN ANYONE ANTICIPATED WE LOVE YA AND YOUR GETTING READY TO PLAY THE BEST TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE ONCE AGAIN

LET,S GET READY TO RUMBLE OL GOD 1ST BRING YOUR OWN CHEW THIS TIME HA HA

Why I want to share yours.LOL I think the Lady Devils have a good young team, but they will have to play a perfect game and South Greene will have to get into foul trouble for the Lady Devils to pull off an upset.

Congrats South Greene.

first off congrats to south greene you guys have a very good team good luck in sub state.

second ive been around basketball for 25 or so years as a player, coach, and a ref. and it probably wouldnt change the outcome of the game because like i said SG has a very good team (prob. wins state)but that was the worst called

game i have seen in a long time, starting with the intentional foul in the first, but again unicoi didnt match them in the

third. A great season for the lady blue. 21-10 ali and kayla we love you and will miss you thanks for the memories.

unicoi will be returning 4 starters and 2 players with good min. plus a good class coming, so we have a bright future

first off congrats to south greene you guys have a very good team good luck in sub state.

second ive been around basketball for 25 or so years as a player, coach, and a ref. and it probably wouldnt change the outcome of the game because like i said SG has a very good team (prob. wins state)but that was the worst called

game i have seen in a long time, starting with the intentional foul in the first, but again unicoi didnt match them in the

third. A great season for the lady blue. 21-10 ali and kayla we love you and will miss you thanks for the memories.

unicoi will be returning 4 starters and 2 players with good min. plus a good class coming, so we have a bright future

good luck to SG represent us well and hope betsy wins go district 1

Why I want to share yours.LOL I think the Lady Devils have a good young team, but they will have to play a perfect game and South Greene will have to get into foul trouble for the Lady Devils to pull off an upset.

YOU WERE RIGHT SG WON THE GAME RESPECTFULLY AND OUR YOUNG GIRLS AND ALI GARDNER ,KAYLA EDWARDS CAME ALOT FURTHER THAN WE REALLY THOUGHT WE WOULD IN THE FIRST PLACE . WITH THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH THE DYE GIRLS FATHER AND RESPECT HIM AND ALL THE SG PLAYERS ,HECK OF A TEAM- GLAD ELIZABETHTON WON AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

PS . NEVER SEEN AS MANY WOMAN CHEWING TOBACCO IN MY LIFE HA HA