• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
bulldog787

Hampton Bulldogs

I totally agree with you goose. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No, if Cloudland wins they will play their sub-state game at Hampton..... only 10 miles down the road. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No, if Cloudland wins they will play their sub-state game at Hampton..... only 10 miles down the road. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Looks like I may know something that hasn't leaked out on Roan Mountain yet.

Doesn't really matter. Region 2 will eliminate Region 1

Doesn't really matter. Region 2 will eliminate Region 1

Why did you take your smiley icon off the end of your post? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You must have seen how your post contradicts your signature below. Don't worry, I've already seen the real you. I would absolutely love to beat you hypocrites into submission.

From what I was told at the Region 2-A Tournament last night, Cloudland is on probation for hosting last year's TSSAA Sectional contest with inadequate seating. Because of this, they will have to play on the road in the sectional round unless their opponent from Region 2 agrees to play the game at a neutral site. I don't think any team from Region 2 would agree to play at a neutral site instead of home.

From what I was told at the Region 2-A Tournament last night, Cloudland is on probation for hosting last year's TSSAA Sectional contest with inadequate seating. Because of this, they will have to play on the road in the sectional round unless their opponent from Region 2 agrees to play the game at a neutral site. I don't think any team from Region 2 would agree to play at a neutral site instead of home.

Thats a bunch of horse crap. Its not the opponents choice. If we win tonight, then Hampton will be our home gym and somebody will be coming to Hampton.

Why did you take your smiley icon off the end of your post? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You must have seen how your post contradicts your signature below. Don't worry, I've already seen the real you. I would absolutely love to beat you hypocrites into submission.

You don't know me. Just stating my opinion anyway like most people do on these posts.

Thats a bunch of horse crap. Its not the opponents choice. If we win tonight, then Hampton will be our home gym and somebody will be coming to Hampton.

When Cloudland decided (and it was THEIR choice) not to go by the TSSAA rules they lost their choice of where to play their Home Sub-State. Cloudland WILL play on the road, regardless of the outcome of the game. Poor decision making on someones part, and as usual, the kids pay the price for the next four years.

You are an idiot. Bring it we will be waiting