HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

Hampton will be playing Johnson County twice this year. They didn't have any other options. I know coach Campbell has not retired to this point so I assume he will still be the main man on campus, however Lunsfor says he will not be coaching anywhere this season. Heard a rumor that he doesn't want to coach unless he is the head coach. That is why he did't go back to Avery County this is just what I heard though. Lunsford seems to be looking forward to retiring.

Lunceford will be coaching this season, he has already started to get the team together and ready for next season.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of which how did the weightlifting tournament go pujo? i kno hampton has sum strong boys and for cosby yall have to be kidding? we got out smarted not beaten but a win is a win however i doubt that will happen this year. u wont trick these boys. goodluck

I didn't think we "tricked" anyone last year. EVERYONE in the state knows we are gonna pooch kick it EVERYTIME. our kids just BEAT hampton to the ball. #22 said he wished we played Hampton every week after he rolled up almost 200 yards rushing with 2 tds ....and a pick 6 on "D".

I didn't think we "tricked" anyone last year. EVERYONE in the state knows we are gonna pooch kick it EVERYTIME. our kids just BEAT hampton to the ball. #22 said he wished we played Hampton every week after he rolled up almost 200 yards rushing with 2 tds ....and a pick 6 on "D".

Old24Eagle is right, thats what they do ,after it worked one time ,they kicked the ball the same way all night. Hampton just had kids who would not go get the ball. Hampton will be a different looking team this season.They will either know their job and do it or they will sit on the sidelines and watch someone else do it. Hampton didn't have the right people on the field that night. Don't look for that to happen this season.

Everyone is Forgetting about the D! they get Logan Andrew,Cody Madden,Jordon Dugger,Billy Berry,Cody Buckels are all good Defensive Linemen And Logan Can play linebacker along with Big Teague and Taylor Edwards,Bradley Mazel,Tyler Trusler, And Justin Adkins! And The Secondary they will Have Adam Taylor,Brett Price,Dylan Ward, Jacob Jones,Brandon Hodges,Derek Smith,and that Eddie Kid! i think they will have a Real Good D!!!

speaking of which how did the weightlifting tournament go pujo? i kno hampton has sum strong boys and for cosby yall have to be kidding? we got out smarted not beaten but a win is a win however i doubt that will happen this year. u wont trick these boys. goodluck

unico brought 41. but about 3 of them got over two hundred pounds. looks like there a little week over cross the county line. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I no longer have any doubts about Lunceford coaching next year in some capacity. He spoke with my son today and strongly encouraged him to play football again this year. I am happy Popps, I have been trying my hardest to keep him in as many sports as possible to maintain his focus. In by Lunceford speaking with him today just solidified my opinion of his abilities. I could tell he was extremely proud and felt he will be a integral part of the team by Mike approaching him today.

Dad, where is my cleats?

I no longer have any doubts about Lunceford coaching next year in some capacity. He spoke with my son today and strongly encouraged him to play football again this year. I am happy Popps, I have been trying my hardest to keep him in as many sports as possible to maintain his focus. In by Lunceford speaking with him today just solidified my opinion of his abilities. I could tell he was extremely proud and felt he will be a integral part of the team by Mike approaching him today.

Dad, where is my cleats?

And I bet I know who you're son is, and if I'm right, welcome back. You can really help this team and you'll be glad you came back. I was hoping this would happen.

No comment.. just /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ole3putt, I'm sure Trousdale is gonna be loaded again, I think Hampton may be back to their old self again this season. All the pieces seem to be falling in place.