HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

Everyone besides me may know who tunesquad is , I don't have a clue. I do think the Coaches and players need to be on the same page. This bickering back and forth makes everyoe look bad. A TEAM means everyone working together for a common goal. Its time everyone gets on the same team.

Pujo you are absolutely correct, everyone on the TEAM, meaning EVERYONE, should be on the same page. But the page should not be on here on CoachT. Football semi-final games are not won on this computer or anyone else's computer, nor will any state championships. If you have ever seen a kid get his or her but busted in public and feel embarrassed for the poor child, that is how yours and our team looks with this internet rambling.To all football players and coaches save all of us the embarrassment and leave everything on the field whether game or practice field. Let us parents and internet football gods look like fools. I am sure if we search on here long enough we can comprise a cookbook for crow.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo you are absolutely correct, everyone on the TEAM, meaning EVERYONE, should be on the same page. But the page should not be on here on CoachT. Football semi-final games are not won on this computer or anyone else's computer, nor will any state championships. If you have ever seen a kid get his or her but busted in public and feel embarrassed for the poor child, that is how yours and our team looks with this internet rambling.To all football players and coaches save all of us the embarrassment and leave everything on the field whether game or practice field. Let us parents and internet football gods look like fools. I am sure if we search on here long enough we can comprise a cookbook for crow.

Ok, So lets talk about the team. Our obvious strong point is going to be the big boys up front. and our weaker parts are going to be at the skill positions. I look for ward to seeing this years spring practice. A lot of questions will be answered when Monday rolls around. Don't be surprised if we see some changes on the field this year. I'm not talking about the coaches (although that may happen too) but more about position changes.

Ok, So lets talk about the team. Our obvious strong point is going to be the big boys up front. and our weaker parts are going to be at the skill positions. I look for ward to seeing this years spring practice. A lot of questions will be answered when Monday rolls around. Don't be surprised if we see some changes on the field this year. I'm not talking about the coaches (although that may happen too) but more about position changes.

yes our strong point is going to be the line. but hopefully we can get a lot of more skilled postions players to keep other teams guessing

any thoughts on this years play makers? some boys with size and others with speed what does it boil down to?

This year will be a down year as far as playmakers go, although I believe Hampton has gotten some boys out that could really help. I think Price, Adam Taylor, and Jacob Jones will make most of the bigtime plays, while Taylor Edwards dishes out punishment between the tackles.

Ok men, it starts tommorrow. Lets bring it togethter this year and play as a team, not individuals. If someone messes up, support them and insist thay they to do better. This could be a special year for you guys. I hope you all really understand what you have as a team and what you can accomplish together. Put in the work that needs puttin in. Push yourself as well as your teammates. Never give up and always look to get better. Never become complacecent or happy with the status quo. Strive to get better and better as each day and game goes by. Listen to your coaches and respect each other as well as your opponent. Represent Hampton with pride and with commitment and integrity. I will be there cheering you on till the last second clicks off. Good luck to you all!

This year will be a down year as far as playmakers go, although I believe Hampton has gotten some boys out that could really help. I think Price, Adam Taylor, and Jacob Jones will make most of the bigtime plays, while Taylor Edwards dishes out punishment between the tackles.

I agree with you're list , but I'd add Dillion Ward and I also think there are a few more capable of big plays. Alot of new kids out and I hear some are good atheletes.

I agree with you're list , but I'd add Dillion Ward and I also think there are a few more capable of big plays. Alot of new kids out and I hear some are good atheletes.

I agree with you about Dylan Ward if he plays Wide Receiver. In my opinion though he will be playing QB and let Price play some WR/RB. It's gonna be a ride can't wait to get strapped in for the show.

I agree with you about Dylan Ward if he plays Wide Receiver. In my opinion though he will be playing QB and let Price play some WR/RB. It's gonna be a ride can't wait to get strapped in for the show.

Thats a very good possibility, but regardless of the position he plays, He'll make Hampton a more explosive team..I agree it should be a fun year.

any word on practice today any answers like coaching and who all came out?

Heard things went well today, several skill people out . Expect a better overall team this year. The offence was pretty good last season, The defence didn't hold their own, They should be much improved this year.