HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton will find out alot about themselves today,going against some very tough opponents. If they can hold their own against Mo East, They should be able to compete with about sanyone they could face this season. Either way it goes,this should help prepare them for the season ahead. GETUMDAUGS

I heard Doug Phillips wasn't there, neither was Danny Mcclain ,but I think he missed alot last season because of his job. Doug has been a big part of the Coaching staff for many years.

Well I heard that Phillips was still coaching, and I dont know anything about Mcclain. This is still a great coaching staff. As far as the players and practice, I am hearing great things.

Play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you hear. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well i heard that Hampton moved the ball really well on both teams, The worst thing Hampton did was commit alot of personal foulls. Going to have to correct that.

Well i heard that Hampton moved the ball really well on both teams, The worst thing Hampton did was commit alot of personal foulls. Going to have to correct that.

Well,the personal fouls kind of went across the board, all 3 teams got a little testy at times.

To answer the question of how Hampton looked, They looked good. They did move the ball well but did not really slow down either team with their D. I think the difference between bigger schools and smaller schools is usually overall team speed and that is what hurt Hampton. The corners just did not contain much and the edges were wide open all night. I was impressed with them overall. I hope everyone stayed healthy and best of luck to you guys this season.