PICKETT CO. SENDS JACKSON COUNTY HOME!

TopDawg83

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I was at the Jackson County/Pickett County Game. My observations are as follows:

1. As Good as Coach Brown is, No body, Anybody, Any Place, wins the Championship Every Time.

2. J.C. only loses 2 players to graduation, Thanks for a job well done Taylor and Talicia.

3. They have an upcoming 8th grade class to add-on with, The Lady Blue Devils are still sitting Pretty.

4. The Jackson County Fan support at this game, was less than desired. We can't complain about Pickett County cheering, even tho- there was a lot of Montery and RBS, un-necessary chanting. But at least they were chanting. J.C. fans seem so sure of a victory, they were eating pop-corn, looking at their watches, gossiping...and didn't know that they had lost, until THEY HAD LOST AND WERE ALERTED BY THE WILD CHEERING OF PICKETT COUNTY.

5. A post-scrip to Coach Brown, love ya, but I have to say, according to the March 5, edition of the Herald citizen, Defense wins Championships. Clarkrange held Pickett to 22% or so in the region final. It might not have helped at all. But I do wish that you have taken my little tip a little more seriously.

6. Congrats Pickett Co. You played a terrific game.

7. Lady Blue, next year is less than a year away. GO BIG BLUE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They got caught reading the press clippings. by the way, next year it will be CLARKRANGE again. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these post are fun to read and boasting is fun but it can come back to bite you, next year a new year and someone else will get upset and I expect JC to be in the hunt.If anyone gets here and gloat of jealously and personally call out young ladies that play the game then you ought to be ashamed and not one time have I heard the JC fans blame the refs for them losing. Picket Co. played hard, beat a good team and I wish them well in tourney and Crange has the best team in state this year and I wish them well and I'll pull for our district teams. JC has some of the best students that play for them both as athletes and people and has coaching staffs that care for them and they will morn this defeat just as other teams in past have and be back next year looking for the gold. Its easy to be a good winner but hard for some to be a good loser but this is where the true character shows and thats the reason I know JC will accept this loss and be back strong. Teams like Bradford, Upperman, Marshall co. and JC that were favored and lost will learn from these losses.

all these post are fun to read and boasting is fun but it can come back to bite you, next year a new year and someone else will get upset and I expect JC to be in the hunt.If anyone gets here and gloat of jealously and personally call out young ladies that play the game then you ought to be ashamed and not one time have I heard the JC fans blame the refs for them losing. Picket Co. played hard, beat a good team and I wish them well in tourney and Crange has the best team in state this year and I wish them well and I'll pull for our district teams. JC has some of the best students that play for them both as athletes and people and has coaching staffs that care for them and they will morn this defeat just as other teams in past have and be back next year looking for the gold. Its easy to be a good winner but hard for some to be a good loser but this is where the true character shows and thats the reason I know JC will accept this loss and be back strong. Teams like Bradford, Upperman, Marshall co. and JC that were favored and lost will learn from these losses.

Senator enjoy your words of wisdom always. There is a Gold Ball in the case at JC for

07&08. I don't remember any JC fans blowing about it, just proud. I am pulling for CR

and to the People at the schools who blow and hollar about finally doing something

in ball, remember the words of a famous coach, show humility and be decent,

otherwise other people will think you'ver never been that far before. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />