Mcminn Central vs Polk County

loyalcharger

Come on Canadian, give Polk at least a little credit. They do play good defense. BOTH teams do... Anyway... hopefully we have a good game tonight with no injuries and both teams can make it to the State. I expect a pretty good crowd tonight so if ya want a good seat, better get there early....

You know i like you jcub50. Its nice to know thir are still some people that know a good team when they see one. As far as Canadian goes.....I think Polk has a very good defense even if you dont want to admit it. Just like i said in another post i do believe the baby blue gets in Polks head. I hope that changes tonight, if so Polk stands a good chance. I look forward to this one. GO POLK!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wellllll they clash again.. Last 2 games since Central has everyone healthy its been a 20+ point blow out. I look for the same to happen again. Central by 21

Did i call it or what?? CATFAN.. Sorry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I told you but o'well maybe you'll learn one day. GL against Livingston

Did i call it or what?? CATFAN.. Sorry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I told you but o'well maybe you'll learn one day. GL against Livingston

Nice GUESS on the score. It's hard to win or even keep it close when you don't box ANYBODY out the whole 2nd half. You can't let a team as good as Central have 2, 3, 4 shots each time down the court. Congrats to Central. They played well and deserved it.

As for the officials, I must say the last 2 weeks in the District and Region have actually not been that bad. They have let the teams play pretty physical. Of course then you get the hand check 45ft from the goal, don't quite get that. But, for the most part, not bad. I will say I have never saw that many elbows thrown in one game and none of them called. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good luck to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, let's get the trash rolling.

Polk can definately win Saturday.

Polk Positives: LA is no deeper then Polk. They have decent players, but I believe that Polk is better across the board. With LA's depth being less then Central's and their ball handling being less, that press that Polk put on Central Wednesday night will work, and Polk will be able to stay in it for more then just a few moments at a time as LA will be unable to sub like Central. If Polk can speed up their ball movement just a hair, they should be able to get some got looks at some 3's. Rogers, Carver, and German should be able to hit some. That should open up the post.

Polk's Problems: LA has a hard working post, 54 I believe, that is not to fast, but is strong and works hard for the whole game. And the ?Sells? (sorry if not spelled right) girl, number 10 is a player. She has some problems with an ACL or MCL, and I'm not sure if she is having or had surgery, but it doesn't slow her down, but it does seem to have left her a little out of shape. Shame. I hope she gets recooped for next year. She's a pretty special player. She and German are alot alike. The biggest problem for Polk though will be in their head. Polk players need to understand that their 5 are good players and a good team. It's not Central's starting 5 that beat Polk. It's the bench. That's why you see the score's closer in the first half. But as the game goes on, Polk's 5 just get tired and Central just keeps rotating subs in and out. Last is the travel. LA will be rocking. Just go in, play ball as you can, and Hope to see you all at the 'boro.

If anyone sees BigDaddy at LA, buy him a hot dog for me, and tell him, thug dadi has to be true to 5AA

(Sorry BigDaddy But in a couple of years, I hope to be watching yours, then I'll cheer for her)

Congrats on Central winning their fourth district title. both teams played pretty sloppy throughout the game, but central overcame that and pulled away with big win. Lambert (spl?) couldnt get anything to fall for most of the game, but others stepped up around her and cancelled that factor out. congrats to her also on gettin tourney MVP. she is the leader of that team. both teams wil have to play a lot better if they want to play at the Boro. good luck to both teams.