Forest Vs. McEwen

TDT33

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to McEwen from Houston County. Does anyone know if it will be broadcast on the radio and if so, what station? Can't make it to Eagleville tonight, but would love to keep up with the action!

Should be broadcasted through Forrest's area radio...

It will also probably be broadcasted on 1060 AM, a Humphreys County station...

We from McEwen really appriciate the local district support

No offence to anyone. But, I would like to see Clarkrange and Forrest play in the title game at the boro. I saw them play at Clarkrange i think it was last year and was impressed with the sportsmanship of the players and the fans. Good luck to you all ! GO LADY BUFFALOES!!!!!!!

Congrats to McEwen for a hard fought game and for their runner-up place in the Region...good luck on Saturday as you travel to Cornersville. Lady Rockets were hitting on all cylinders tonight and as usual this time of year they "turn it up a notch" and play with such intensity....it's so much fun to watch! Congrats to Megan, Beth and Summer for their all-region selection and congrats to the entire team for playing so well!!!!!! Now to regroup and get ready to host Wayne County on Sat. at the "Hill". Again, leave it all out on the floor and get your ticket to the 'Boro!!!! Great Job and GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to McEwen for a hard fought game and for their runner-up place in the Region...good luck on Saturday as you travel to Cornersville. Lady Rockets were hitting on all cylinders tonight and as usual this time of year they "turn it up a notch" and play with such intensity....it's so much fun to watch! Congrats to Megan, Beth and Summer for their all-region selection and congrats to the entire team for playing so well!!!!!! Now to regroup and get ready to host Wayne County on Sat. at the "Hill". Again, leave it all out on the floor and get your ticket to the 'Boro!!!! Great Job and GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats CH on your win tonight. But come on now AuntKim....wishing McEwen good luck against us? I'm just picking with you. But good luck against Wayne Co. Saturday night. They are a tough and scrappy bunch and very well coached. Should be a good game. Hope we both make it through...

I was talking tonight about how cool it would be to have Cornersville and Forrest both make it to State....that would be AWESOME!!!! You have a great team and I am hoping you do get the win on Sat....but as I usually do, gotta wish every team luck and injury free games!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How's this.........GO MARSHALL COUNTY TEAMS!!!!!!