Tournaments or Playdays 2009 Volleyball

PHargis

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hendersonville High School is scheduled to host the District 9 Showcase on Tuesday, August 25th, with the following matchups and times:

5:00 - HHS vs. Greenbrier

Wilson Central vs. Goodpasture

6:15 - HHS vs. Goodpasture

Wilson Central vs. Greenbrier

This should be a good night of volleyball with three programs that have historically played well year in and year out, and an HHS squad with 8 seniors this year.

Admission will be $5.00 with action on the two downstairs courts.

Looking forward to seeing you at HHS on 8/25. Our team is young this year, 2 seniors, a couple juniors and a boatload of freshmen :angry:

BTW: The 2009 Tournament thread is now active and stuck to the top in the forum list. Please use that area to post schedules and results for 2009 tournaments :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

For those who can't see it and you can'tsee this either, MACON COUNTY is having a TOURNAMENT and needs two Schools. Great Tournament, Great place to play. Call MACON COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL for last minute help on entering this event. It is on the schedule above for dates. Look for it, its up there.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mid-TN Classic (Oct. 9 & 10) is now being held at A-Game Sportsplex in Cool Springs.

Here is a portion of an email that Blackman Coach Mary Dayton sent me:

The Mid-Tenn Classic that is held Oct. 9-10 is moving to the A-Game Sportsplex in Cool Springs. The awesome thing about the move is that I now have access to 12 courts and can make the 36-team tournament larger. I can increase the size of the tournament if I get 10 more teams interested in participating. Will you post an announcement about teams interested in playing can contact me at my personal e-mail address: marydayton8@yahoo.com.

There will be further updates on the 2009 Tournaments sub-forum when available

Announcements