Carter Wins

sportsnut624

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, you people are so funny.. Football discount was football discount.. Basketball mishaps are cause of the Free Throw shooting.. I mean, I can't get on here and make excuses of what happen because I wasn't there. I've always say, "help a player out as much as possible if he's not buying into the help, then that's when you let him or her go!" Pryor is getting the guidance he needs from Mitchell. I mean, this was probably his best chance of winning a ring in high school and not have that chance to win it, I would be mad as well. But busting the window out for being so mad, Hey, I wasn't there so I don't know if that's BS or not. However, I'm sure the people at AE has already took care of that if so had happen. I mean, its very upsetting to get on here after an AE lost or whatever and you're pointing fingers at Mr. Pryor. Maybe he needs you people to stand behind him and encourage him instead of getting on here and bashing him 24-7. I'm pretty sure he reads what some of you are saying and maybe instead of writing all these negative comments about him, you should go to him and offer advice....

NOw to fever, have all the fun you want.. Like I said when Bearden gets that L, I'll be on your thread rubbing it in.. Hey, I'm a CUBS FAN and you know what our saying is every year, "WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!" So with this lost that AE just suffer, I'll say this, "WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!"

And to the CAT fans and IRWIN supporters, AE wasn't playing Catholic during this lost so it wasn't IRWIN's FAULT. LOL But then again, was he in attendance? Nah, I'm just messing...

But It's time to move on, the Baseball Runners should be good this year so I'll be supporting those peeps now..

All I can say is......

Turtle has broke out the WEST hat these days /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For what? What sport is there to cheer for at WEST at this time of year? Oh yeah, TRACK and Field... Maybe the soccer teams. Those sports dominate those puppies and those flying birds...

For what? What sport is there to cheer for at WEST at this time of year? Oh yeah, TRACK and Field... Maybe the soccer teams. Those sports dominate those puppies and those flying birds...

West hasn't won state championships in soccer like Bearden has, so back to the drawing board turtle

West hasn't won state championships in soccer like Bearden has, so back to the drawing board turtle

Can you read? I said MAYBE even the soccer teams... But look, Soccer or Golf would be the only sport you all could win a ttitle in.. Get used to that.. .LOL everything else is not happening...

Name me the last time AE won a State Championship besides the girls bball team?

The name Elston Turner springs to mind. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Turtle,

Still mad cause you stiffed me on the Thunderbolts game.

We offer you empathy and sympathy. From August thru March, you've had a rough year. Is that where the term March Madness comes from? Just kidding.......see if you can move those hotel reservations back a few months for when the baseball team rolls to the state. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Name me the last time AE won a State Championship besides the girls bball team?

Ok, lets see GIRLS Track team did it the same year. So that's 2 titles that same year.

Name the last time Bearden Boys has reached the championship game.. Awww that hurts...

Irish, my bad, I started getting UT tickets and we went there instead.. Maybe next year.. I'll even volunteer to be the bookkeeper if you need one or the PA announcer...

I've always say, "help a player out as much as possible if he's not buying into the help, then that's when you let him or her go!" Pryor is getting the guidance he needs from Mitchell ll But busting the window out for being so mad, Hey, I wasn't there so I don't know if that's BS or not. However, I'm sure the people at AE has already took care of that if so had happen. I mean, its very upsetting to get on here after an AE lost or whatever and you're pointing fingers at Mr. Pryor. Maybe he needs you people to stand behind him and encourage him instead of getting on here and bashing him 24-7. I'm pretty sure he reads what some of you are saying and maybe instead of writing all these negative comments about him, you should go to him and offer advice....

Turtle ... cant believe some of the stuff you wrote ... if hes is not buying into help .. how many chances does he get before you say he is not buying into help ??? Busting out window was not BS .. I was there and know the guy who saw him do it ... it happened .. plus saw his hand cut and wrapped ... stand by him and go offer advice ??? ... I aint standing in front of a 6'6 245 pound guy with anger problems and tell him what he should and shouldnt do ... the only thing you can do is teach him a lesson by not letting him play .. he sees no concequences to his actions so hey .. keep doing it ... this kid will never grow up .. mark it .. he will be in trouble next year in football and again in basketball ... but one thing is for sure ... HE WILL PLAY !!! AE will see to that !!!!

Turtle ... cant believe some of the stuff you wrote ... if hes is not buying into help .. how many chances does he get before you say he is not buying into help ??? Busting out window was not BS .. I was there and know the guy who saw him do it ... it happened .. plus saw his hand cut and wrapped ... stand by him and go offer advice ??? ... I aint standing in front of a 6'6 245 pound guy with anger problems and tell him what he should and shouldn't do ... the only thing you can do is teach him a lesson by not letting him play .. he sees no consequences to his actions so hey .. keep doing it ... this kid will never grow up .. mark it .. he will be in trouble next year in football and again in basketball ... but one thing is for sure ... HE WILL PLAY !!! AE will see to that !!!!

Tadvols... I share your frustrations. From what I've heard, he has a window smashing fetish. From car windows to School property, there's always a legitimate reason or excuse to put your fist or a brick through a glass structure. As long as he wears the crimson and baby blue over there at Austin East they will always protect their best interests. Since the whole football five finger discount at Marshalls and Mr brass Knuckles, I realized what AE truly stands for...

Always Eligible /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />