Emmanuel Andrews

bballrocks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrews was in a class by himself tonight!

Kerry Hammonds is a very good player but Andrews is just as good or even better.

What a show those two young men put on tonight at Blackman High School.

MTSU men's coach Kemit Davis was spotted....he had to be impressed with that much talent right here in his back door!

Kerry Hammonds is a very good player but Andrews is just as good or even better.

MTSU men's coach Kemit Davis was spotted....he had to be impressed with that much talent right here in his back door!

I do not mean to get off the topic of Emmanuel Andrews but Kermit Davis several years ago had an opportunity to go after the Dequan Twilley and Barry Stewart (Mr. Basketball) from Shelbyville and he missed out. Not sold on his coaching abilities or his recruiting abilities when he can't even sign talent 25 minutes south.

i told all yall before the game e was the real mr. basketball. he put it in hammonds face all night. hammonds couldnt even hit a simple free throw. and wat a shame for one coach to decide the outcome and make e co mvp of the district. thats absurd. he is the man!

I do not mean to get off the topic of Emmanuel Andrews but Kermit Davis several years ago had an opportunity to go after the Dequan Twilley and Barry Stewart (Mr. Basketball) from Shelbyville and he missed out. Not sold on his coaching abilities or his recruiting abilities when he can't even sign talent 25 minutes south.

Surely he's learned his lesson....do you think?

I've heard he has already offered Hammonds!