Temple vs Grace Baptist

dadoffour

KL has watched some of the district and region games. KL thinks that the #12 from Grace is one of the better players in the area. He really put it too SP last night. KL is not into promoting, but I bet we could charge double the admission price if OP and Rade would go at it during halftime. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> KL says to be even, OP must leave the skillet in the bleachers. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Old Pirate would luv to see here matchup but won't be able to. Good Luck to both teams. OP ifin had to choose.............a winner...it'd be....them ther Golden Eagles. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate is the same sorta feller as ole RR, a lover.. about.... once a month ifin OP wants to or not. That skillet slinger takes OP hostage, lucky if not wounded during combat manuvers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KL has watched some of the district and region games. KL thinks that the #12 from Grace is one of the better players in the area. He really put it too SP last night. KL is not into promoting, but I bet we could charge double the admission price if OP and Rade would go at it during halftime. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> KL says to be even, OP must leave the skillet in the bleachers. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

#12 (Church) is good. If he was more consistent I would agree with you.

Temple outrebounded CSAS 43-22. I dont think they will do that to Grace because Grace is bigger. If Temple wins the rebounding battle...I give them the game. 43-22 makes me sick being a CSAS fan.

Temple outrebounded CSAS 43-22. I dont think they will do that to Grace because Grace is bigger. If Temple wins the rebounding battle...I give them the game. 43-22 makes me sick being a CSAS fan.

CSAS is really short. Tough to do much better rebounding.

yah i agree about that rebounding stat.. i guess they just wanted it more! ... now they got to pack dem pags

In the words of Ron Burgandy, "That escalated quickly, I mean that really got out of hand." (In reference to the trash talk above between KL, OP, and RB).

Now back to the topic. Temple is the more veteren team that is supposed to win, but Grace has as much talent as any team in this area and maybe in the state in Class A. I will pick Temple by five. They will play for pride more than anything else. Neither Herman nor Sexton had a great game in the Semi's, and both are too good to let that happen again. I just think that the seniors on Temple's team will carry them in this one.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yeah Old pirate killed a guy with a trident!! and there was a man on fire. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be suprised if Temple went to TACS in the next year or 2, unless enrollment drastically changes.

That's a good point. There are just so many private Christian schools now in the Chattanooga area and they all provide a great education as well. Also, whether they did anything wrong or not in the recruiting scandal last season, that still has to have an effect on parents sending their kids there to play sports. My understanding is that the people who messed up aren't there anymore, but I'm sure it's not going to help for the future. I personally hope they can stay and stay as competitive because it makes the entire district and region more interesting.

That's a good point. There are just so many private Christian schools now in the Chattanooga area and they all provide a great education as well. Also, whether they did anything wrong or not in the recruiting scandal last season, that still has to have an effect on parents sending their kids their to play sports. My understanding is that the people who messed up aren't there anymore, but I'm sure it's not going to help for the future. I personally hope they can stay and stay as competitive because it makes the entire district and region more interesting.

yes, i agree i dont want temple to leave tssaa, it makes the district tourny and region fun ! the Grace Vs Temple rivalry is one of the best sports rivalrys in chattanooga.

I thought about trying to make this game tonight. What were the outcomes of the previous games between these two? I have always wanted to watch these two teams battle it out. What times does this game start? I get off work at five, I am going to try to make it. Good luck to both teams.

its always an awsome game!! it starts at 8:00 eastern time , the out come of the game will depend on Grace and if they come to play as a team, Temple is always consistent in the way they play. Grace knows what they have to do to win. shut kemp down and have good ball movement. i will take GHS by 7. Good luck to both teams and i hope to see both in the state tourny!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought about trying to make this game tonight. What were the outcomes of the previous games between these two? I have always wanted to watch these two teams battle it out. What times does this game start? I get off work at five, I am going to try to make it. Good luck to both teams.

Temple won the first matchup at home 66-51 in early January. Grace won on its home court 71-68 about a month later. Grace won again in the District Championship 72-62 last Tuesday. Tonight's game is at South Pittsburg and tips off at 8:00 eastern, 7 central.