Dyer County vs Covington

DCfan74

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington is a very solid basketball team and Coach Real who was at D'burg last season has done an outstanding job with a very talented squad with a 26-6 record coming in. The Chargers are led by Derrick Walker (6'3") who will be tough to defend inside. Also have some outstanding guards in Gude and D'Alvin Brown who can hit the outside shot.

The Chargers matchup well with DC wih speed and they don't get out of control in an up-tempo game.

I was very impressed with the Covington club and think they'll play DC very tough.

The Choctaws have had a couple of close calls and this one is too close to call..

The matchup with the Charger guards and CJ and Pierce will be fun to watch.

Looking forward to an exciting game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like Redbird, I think this one is too close to make any predictions. I never thought NSide would not be able to handle the pressure against DC. I do think Covington will handle DC's pressure better. I just know that the #3 guard can shoot lights out. And, #32 is a beast down low. I think this is going to be a super great game to watch. I just hope I am able to make it there. DC will need everyone to step up like they did against NSide. Should be well worth $5 bucks for the price of admission.

Like Redbird, I think this one is too close to make any predictions. I never thought NSide would not be able to handle the pressure against DC. I do think Covington will handle DC's pressure better. I just know that the #3 guard can shoot lights out. And, #32 is a beast down low. I think this is going to be a super great game to watch. I just hope I am able to make it there. DC will need everyone to step up like they did against NSide. Should be well worth $5 bucks for the price of admission.

That #3 is one of the best shooter i have seen all year. like you said #32 is a beast

knows how to use is body well. this one is up in the air. This time of the year all games

should be good.

Think the Chargers are about a step slower and their hands aren`t as quick as DC based on last nights game. Not sure about #`s but looked as though F-W out-rebounded them. #32 is a monster and a good shooter, but didn`t look real strong crashing the boards. #22 and #12 also looked good last night. The DC win was the first this year where alot of ppl thought they were the underdogs. A good taste of blood for them and they should be really fired up Thursday night.

The dc covington game should be a close one.....if dc wants to win they are going to have to shut down #32 like they did prather....they will also have to play good defense on the outside beacuse covington will make them pay from behind the arc if there are many open looks....dc will also have to hit their free throws it seems like they have been struggling from the stripe lately....lets just hope big ced and john have another outstanding game thrus and night so we can play sub state at dc monday

The dc covington game should be a close one.....if dc wants to win they are going to have to shut down #32 like they did prather....they will also have to play good defense on the outside beacuse covington will make them pay from behind the arc if there are many open looks....dc will also have to hit their free throws it seems like they have been struggling from the stripe lately....lets just hope big ced and john have another outstanding game thrus and night so we can play sub state at dc monday

I agree! Oh, there is no doubt DC wants to win, so I beleive they will do whatever it takes to do just that! Hopefully our freshman and big Ced will be ready for whatever is coming there way!! Good Luck Choctaws!!