Dyer County vs Covington

DCfan74

Memphis is no joke to go and play. Good luck to the kids. As far as the people at BTW bein' hospitable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope nothin' happens there like what I hear ppl sayin happened tonight at Covington. Somebody will get shot! I am not bein sarcastic or funny. If DC loses hit the door fast and don't stop. If DC wins hit the door fast and don't stop.

No time for this /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> in Memphis win or lose.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#22 stuck Janes in the face. Janes went after #22 and they were both held back either by police or a teammate. The game was intense from start to finish. #22 from Covington was taunting DC fans toward the end and it didn't surprise me anything happened like this in the end. 2 Covington fans were ejected. 1 for running out on the court during a timeout and one supposedly through a coke bottle and hit Rex in the back of the head while he was on the bench. Both of those were completely uncalled for for sure!

As for the game, It was AWESOME! We made a last second change of mind to go to Gibson Co. tonight instead of going to watch Liberty play. I believe we made the right decision. Congrats to Coach Real and Covington on the win and good luck to them. Congrats to DC on a good game as well. They didn't win, but still played good and hard. I really think Hudson should've gotten more touches on the ball. I like the way Big Ced hustled out there tonight, diving after loose balls and snatching down the boards. Good luck to DC as they travel down to BTW. It'll definately be a tough place to play, but anything IS possible! Good Luck!!!!!

#22 stuck Janes in the face. Janes went after #22 and they were both held back either by police or a teammate. The game was intense from start to finish. #22 from Covington was taunting DC fans toward the end and it didn't surprise me anything happened like this in the end. 2 Covington fans were ejected. 1 for running out on the court during a timeout and one supposedly through a coke bottle and hit Rex in the back of the head while he was on the bench. Both of those were completely uncalled for for sure!

As for the game, It was AWESOME! We made a last second change of mind to go to Gibson Co. tonight instead of going to watch Liberty play. I believe we made the right decision. Congrats to Coach Real and Covington on the win and good luck to them. Congrats to DC on a good game as well. They didn't win, but still played good and hard. I really think Hudson should've gotten more touches on the ball. I like the way Big Ced hustled out there tonight, diving after loose balls and snatching down the boards. Good luck to DC as they travel down to BTW. It'll definately be a tough place to play, but anything IS possible! Good Luck!!!!!

thanks for that update.

Memphis is no joke to go and play. Good luck to the kids. As far as the people at BTW bein' hospitable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope nothin' happens there like what I hear ppl sayin happened tonight at Covington. Somebody will get shot! I am not bein sarcastic or funny. If DC loses hit the door fast and don't stop. If DC wins hit the door fast and don't stop.

No time for this /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> in Memphis win or lose.

I been to a couple of Memphis schools and i agree! I never been to one thats was hospitable thats the reason i quit going! Its not a very nice to be wish DC luck but if u go u better be careful!!

Anyone know what was up with Fred going to Covington's coach after awards for handshake?

LOL!!!

You do know Fred is from Covington right????....................but then he transferred....

Fred was acting with alot of class tonight. They called DC for the runner-up trophy and everyone else just sat there. Fred got up and looked back for his team to come. By doing that and acting in the manner he did earned alot of respect from me.

I been to a couple of Memphis schools and i agree! I never been to one thats was hospitable thats the reason i quit going! Its not a very nice to be wish DC luck but if u go u better be careful!!

WOW..........REALLY? Why does it have to be that way? If it is unsafe, these kids should not be subjected to that and should be played elsewhere!

LOL!!!

You do know Fred is from Covington right????....................BUT then he transferred....

OH.........obviously not. Had no idea, thanks for clearing that up. I thought maybe he'd said something and was just making peace. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LOL!!!

You do know Fred is from Covington right????....................but then he transferred....

Fred was acting with alot of class tonight. They called DC for the runner-up trophy and everyone else just sat there. Fred got up and looked back for his team to come. By doing that and acting in the manner he did earned alot of respect from me.

Many ppl there tonight could take a lesson!

LOL!!!

I noticed the same thing. He really showed a lot of class tonight.

To make one point. While the thugs from Covington were being typical of themselves on and off the court, 90% of their fans were applauding DC when they accepted the 2nd place trophy in a very well mannered way. Pointed it out to a couple of friends. Pretty classy. Ashamed the others had to make a scene. The Charegers outplayed our guys tonight plain and simple. I would wish them good luck because they are representing our region, but after the poor sportsmanship shown on the floor after the game, can`t say it matters. GO DC !!!!

yes! Kudos to Fred! i was smilin when he went to hug covington coach cuz i knew thats where he was from /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

but..Congrats Covington.

We should have hit our free throws, they were crucial..as always.

could have rebounded better-lots of butterfingers tonight!

hudson should have gotten the ball more..anyone notice certain players who seem to refuse to pass it to him?