Joe Jackson (best guard in Tn)

nebuntyn

Jackson's better than all three. Sweathog would take him in a minute. My understanding is Jacskon wants to be a Memphis Tiger, I don't know that for certain though. I think Kansas is going to be a player to in the Jackson sweepstakes to.......who knows? Kid is good I know that. Somebody is going to get a star player....THAT'S FOR SURE.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen him...but, it was at a camp. I'm sold on Parks...BIG TIME TALENT.

Very good, but a 6-3 forward is a tough sell at major D-1. He will have to grow a few inches or learn to handle the ball better and play at the "2". He is not yet even in the same galaxy as Jackson, but he is only a sophomre, so time will tell as he matures physically.

Got to coach against him last season in the state tournament semi-finals where he got a quiet 30 on the night. Very smooth and does not get rattled. Can take over a game in a heartbeat. Have not seen a better guard than him. I am sure he has improved his game since then. By far the best guard in the state. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Very good, but a 6-3 forward is a tough sell at major D-1. He will have to grow a few inches or learn to handle the ball better and play at the "2". He is not yet even in the same galaxy as Jackson, but he is only a sophomre, so time will tell as he matures physically.

Well he is listed as a forward but he can play a little bit of guard. And im sure he'll grow. Got a NICE form.

I've seen Jenkins and Jackson both play. Jackson is a better player. I'm sure he could average 40 a game as well if he were playing with Station Camp and against the teams Jenkins played. Jackson is more than "the truth". He's easily the best guard in the state of TN. If there's a better one out there I'd love to see him. Jackson is only a Junior this year.

His time will come next year when he is the best gaurd in the state, he is a very very good player!... but cant really put him up against John Jenkins right now. Solid Ball Player though.

take this into consideration though AA and AAA are two different types of basketball... Joe Jackson is facing better competition as well.

His time will come next year when he is the best gaurd in the state, he is a very very good player!... but cant really put him up against John Jenkins right now. Solid Ball Player though.

take this into consideration though AA and AAA are two different types of basketball... Joe Jackson is facing better competition as well.

Just for the sake of coacht's message board I would bet Jackson would out score Jenkins if they went head to head. Probably off all lay-ups and free throws

Jackson is a winner if his team needs a steal, rebounds, assist he will get it done

whatever it takes to win if he wanted to he could put up 35-40 every night. But he

wants wins and is seeking that gold ball /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just hope he can get White Station out of Memphis. If they do, I'd love to see White Station play Bearden in the first round and knock Bearden out and show them how good Memphis ball is. How is Farrokahn doing this year? I know last year at state he was a big reason they made it to the finals along with Joe. Farrokahn made some great plays last year in state.

I just hope he can get White Station out of Memphis. If they do, I'd love to see White Station play Bearden in the first round and knock Bearden out and show them how good Memphis ball is. How is Farrokahn doing this year? I know last year at state he was a big reason they made it to the finals along with Joe. Farrokahn made some great plays last year in state.

Well GC it will be hard for White Station to beat Melrose or more importantly Liberty or Raleigh Egypt in the Sub-State. Either way it goes I'm confident in all those teams representing West Ten in the boro... The thing with Hall is that coming out of MUS he was ranked pretty high and that made a lot of people critique him unfairly. He is a solid not great high school player that plays a vital role for White Station... With White Station point guard hurt teams are about to get a heavy dose of Joe Jackson