CONGRADS to the LA Lady Wildcats

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The LA-Upperman game tonight was another classic. Both teams fought hard with tremendous amounts of desire and determination. Well done LA coaches for a great game plan and to the players for the 4 best quarters of this 08-09 season (so far!). You defeated a very good team tonight. Now get some rest and get ready for another tough game Saturday night against Polk Co. Best wishes to Upperman on Saturday night at McMinn Central. Also congratulations to the players that made the all tournament selection, all were very deserving.

Proverbs 16:3 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow! I was so wound up last night when I got home couldn't sleep! Very proud of the way LA went after the Lady Bee's. LA Played last night with heart and determination. I was talking myself out of going before the game, but glad I went. It will be hard to top this excitement. ONe i will remember for a long time to come. Congradulations to Mac Sells for MVP and the rest of the girls for all t team. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just want to Congradulate the Lady Bees for the season they have had so far, and may I wish you good luck for the trip down the road. These two teams always have made for good entertainment.

Go LA Lets go all the Way! Good luck to ya! Play hard.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just imagine how upset McMinn Central is with LA right now... Not that Central could have beat LA, but you know they didn't want the Bees coming to town.

WAY TO GO! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seems like most people think we have no chance. We thought we'd have to play Upperman at some point. It might as well be at our place on our floor.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This will be a very exciting game in a great environment. Hoping that both teams play to the optimal and that this game goes down to the wire. It's "March Madness" to the every sense of the word. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

RR, remember around Christmas, I said this team will be dangerous towards season's end? Yeah. . .

That, you did /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .........I don't think there was ever any doubt that this team COULD 'get it done'...............The 'heart' just didn't seem to be there until the SC game...............When they play with that kind of heart and determination, they are awesome....................GO HOGEYE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />