Region 2-A vs. Region 1-A

DCBoysfan

Guest AmazingGrace4551

I love how everybody assumes Grace is "handpicked." What's with the conspiracy? As an alumni of Grace I can safely say that we do not recruit. If we did, wouldn't we have a deeper bench? Or wouldn't we have more big men? The only guy grace had over 6'2 is slusher, and he's been there since his 8th grade year. So can we stop all the whining about grace being a hand-picked team?

Now, on to business. Grace is a great team, I wouldn't count them out in the tourney. If they show up to play they can hang with anybody. To rule the out prematurely shows a lack of knowledge about the nature of the game of basketball. Those that have been around highschool basketball long enough can vouch for me. Never count any team out in the playoffs. Its just not wise. Let 'em play and then we'll see if they lose by 20+.

Go rams!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said Grace is getting healthy NOW had some sickness and yes UH played a gimmick defence and played it very well.

Don't want to hear any of your excuses. Cloudland can beat you hands down. What are you going to do? Blame it on the refs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't want to hear any of your excuses. Cloudland can beat you hands down. What are you going to do? Blame it on the refs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry but it would be a 20 point game. Not even gonna debate it, but yall must have really improved from last year after that over 20 point beatdown Grace gave you at Unaka last year. But you prob went out and got some new players right?

Sorry but it would be a 20 point game. Not even gonna debate it, but yall must have really improved from last year after that over 20 point beatdown Grace gave you at Unaka last year. But you prob went out and got some new players right?

No it wouldn't. We would beat your eyeballs in. The Grace's of the world represent corruption and greed. The Cloudland's of the world represent the working man and what built this country into a great nation. Good vs. evil. Cloudland is located in a very small community. We have to play with what we've got unlike you all who can go anywhere in knoxville and recruit. God, I can't wait to see you all go down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No it wouldn't. We would beat your eyeballs in. The Grace's of the world represent corruption and greed. The Cloudland's of the world represent the working man and what built this country into a great nation. Good vs. evil. Cloudland is located in a very small community. We have to play with what we've got unlike you all who can go anywhere in knoxville and recruit. God, I can't wait to see you all go down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Relax man its just basketball

Until Williams had some issues they had another kid at 6/4. Grace does not go all over Knoxville to recruit. They have had quite a few kids from Clinton the past few seasons and they have two kids from Florida. Pridemore is a legitimate transfer because of a family move, but the new kid transferring in at Christmas b/c Williams leaving is different. Also, America was built on the backs of the blue-collar working class, but it was also built on the ideas and the financial backing of the Grace's of the world. Blue collar has no job unless white collar creates it and pays them for it. Of the 4 single A teams from East TN -- 3 are privates. By the way, wishful thinking on West TN not dominating. I'm from East TN and want these teams to bring home the gold ball, but Manassas and Humboldt are for real! Good luck

Actually what Grace represents is Jesus Christ...We work hard just like everyone else. The only difference is that we choose to send our children to a Christian school where they can build their lives around Christ. I can't think of anything better.....

Actually what Grace represents is Jesus Christ...We work hard just like everyone else. The only difference is that we choose to send our children to a Christian school where they can build their lives around Christ. I can't think of anything better.....

I'm just an ole crazy heathern, but I can see through you people. People send their kids to those schools and they wind up being meaner than the public schools. As for you white collar people, it was all blue collar when this country was founded. The white collars decided to send all the jobs overseas and now the country is in a mess because the "white collars" have no common sense. My boss told me that I had to come to work with my hands while he had to come to work with his brain. I told him, "I guess you came unprepared today, didn't you??" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could respect that also if it was true. I know that there are a handful of kids at Grace who go there for the right reasons but MOST of them are there for two reasons , athletics or their parents think they are to good and precious to go to public school. Deny that all you guys want , but you know deep in your heart that its true. If you want to see a fine example of a kid NOT living for christ going to your school ONLY for athletics check out some of their myspace pages or listen to their mouths run after they score a TD. No school that size builds athletic teams to the level you guys are at as fast as you have without somehow luring the right kids to your school. You guys should play in the private league.

I'm just an ole crazy heathern, but I can see through you people. People send their kids to those schools and they wind up being meaner than the public schools. As for you white collar people, it was all blue collar when this country was founded. The white collars decided to send all the jobs overseas and now the country is in a mess because the "white collars" have no common sense. My boss told me that I had to come to work with my hands while he had to come to work with his brain. I told him, "I guess you came unprepared today, didn't you??" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is no guarantee they won't be mean, etc...but, hopefully the influences and teachings will make an impression on their lives in a positive way. That's the most any parent can hope and pray for. I'm not a "white collar"....I'm just a worker bee like most people...

I could respect that also if it was true. I know that there are a handful of kids at Grace who go there for the right reasons but MOST of them are there for two reasons , athletics or their parents think they are to good and precious to go to public school. Deny that all you guys want , but you know deep in your heart that its true. If you want to see a fine example of a kid NOT living for christ going to your school ONLY for athletics check out some of their myspace pages or listen to their mouths run after they score a TD. No school that size builds athletic teams to the level you guys are at as fast as you have without somehow luring the right kids to your school. You guys should play in the private league.

...and how do you know that it's not true? Why would you judge these kids and parents? My children are no better than anyone else and they have been raised to know that. Just because it's a Christian school does not mean that they are not going to make mistakes and sometimes do or say the wrong things. They are high school kids. Grace does not have to "lure" anyone...the school, staff, coaches, teachers speak for themselves. If the TSSAA wants to put us in a private league, then so be it....