Region 2-A vs. Region 1-A

DCBoysfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see University High at Grace next Monday for the sectionals. Redemption time.

I hope to see Grace Christian slaughtered by anyone they play. I'll never forget the night Hampton went onto your home field and stomped you all. I'm looking forward to seeing you get beat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope to see Grace Christian slaughtered by anyone they play. I'll never forget the night Hampton went onto your home field and stomped you all. I'm looking forward to seeing you get beat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea, big stomping. 9 points...wow. Who has the region championship trophy though? Hampton can now start playing baseball. Yes, we may eventually get beat in basketball.....but not by region 1. No need for you to get all huffy when people state their opinions.

Cloudland has been good all year and UH is playin well right now , so I wouldn't count on a total region 2 dominance in the substate games. The Rams and their handpicked squad should be tough to beat , but its not impossible for them to lose to whichever team they get from region 1.

Yea, big stomping. 9 points...wow. Who has the region championship trophy though? Hampton can now start playing baseball. Yes, we may eventually get beat in basketball.....but not by region 1. No need for you to get all huffy when people state their opinions.

In all reality you shared that trophy

Grace my get beat but one one thing is for sure it will not be by Hampton

Maybe my opinion is "huffy". The Grace Christians of the world need to be brought down to earth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe my opinion is "huffy". The Grace Christians of the world need to be brought down to earth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And I bet you believe you are the man for the job

Cloudland has been good all year and UH is playin well right now , so I wouldn't count on a total region 2 dominance in the substate games. The Rams and their handpicked squad should be tough to beat , but its not impossible for them to lose to whichever team they get from region 1.

In all reality you shared that trophy

The Rams and their hand picked squad has the trophy in their trophy case, so I guess we won it

Cloudland has overcome worse odds before to make it to the state tourney and UH handled Grace in state last year, so I wouldn't completely count out District 1...

vader believe me it pains me to say this,but grace will handle university by at the least 12 points,(the least).Not only that but if they play any one from region one or two at state the will win that one also.After that they will come home.This area cannot compete with the west side of the bracket.........

vader believe me it pains me to say this,but grace will handle cloudland by at the least 12 points,(the least).Not only that but if they play any one from region one or two at state the will win that one also.After that they will come home.This area cannot compete with the west side of the bracket.........

Well, you may be right. The only problem is that Cloudland plays at Rockwood and we all know that Cloudland can beat them since they have already done it once this year. When the Landers beat Rockwod earlier in the season, they did not even have the Region MVP Matthew Potter on the floor due to a broken arm...