Marshall County @ Bolivar Central

onlythefacts

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the threes are falling and Johnson is on his game Marshall County could pull the upset. Before the fourth period against David Lipscomb the Tigers were as hot as anyone in the state. If Bolivar gets a lead MC may be in for a long night on the road at one of the toughest gyms in the state to visit.

Bolivar is a real hard team to make a call on. When they really come out and want to play, they are a great basketball team.........................Then again, sometimes Bolivar will give you an effort like they did in the Waverly game. They're just a tough team to judge. Still, I wouldn't bet against them at home. They've lost 2 games in two years at home so I'll take the home team.

If the threes are falling and Johnson is on his game Marshall County could pull the upset. Before the fourth period against David Lipscomb the Tigers were as hot as anyone in the state. If Bolivar gets a lead MC may be in for a long night on the road at one of the toughest gyms in the state to visit.

but honestly they stayed hot in the fourth quarter as well....they scored 23 points,lipscomb just scored 43 haha. i pick marshal to win this one if they can keep nailing the threes...i dont know if anyone saw the cpa marshal game but it was one of the most unbelievable things i have ever seen...besides caleb simpson hitting every shot he took for the mustangs in the region championship the next night....unbelievable

From what it sounds like, Bolivar is a really good team. It will be a tough match-up for the Tigers of Marshall Co.

Bolivar Central will blast Marshall County by 20+ Marshall County does not play the level of competition that Bolivar does...... Marshall County plays good in there area.....that area is very weak. Bolivar is to athletic for Marshall County. This game will not be close.

Bolivar Central will blast Marshall County by 20+ Marshall County does not play the level of competition that Bolivar does...... Marshall County plays good in there area.....that area is very weak. Bolivar is to athletic for Marshall County. This game will not be close.

I highly doubt them beating Marshall by 20+ in this game. MC might not play the level of competition Bolivar does, however they have been playing some quality teams in the regional tourney. I will say that if their outside game is on and they don't give up too many second chance points in paint to Bolivar that this will be a very interesting game. Some may be surprised if MC wins and consider it a huge upset but I consider this game to be one that could go either way. Depends on who wants it the most....good luck to all, may the players stay injury free and I hope this game is exciting to all that participate and watch...

Any team that can drop 43 points in a quarter is dangerous. I think it's going to be a great matchup. I think Bolivar squeaks it out about 74-73 or something like that. Marshall can be too good with the 3-ball to count them out. If Bolivar gets out to a big lead, they'll still have to play hard. It'll be a great game for fans of both sides I believe.