2009 Warren Co. Pioneers

Nitro14

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think it was a classy move on the coaches part to let the 1973 players come by for the pre-game meal and speak to the team and have Coach Paz and them fire them up before the game. Not to mention our honorary captain Andy Dunn help with the coin toss! Talking with my son after the game, I noticed he had the initials A.D. and G.P. (Glen Powers) on the tape on his wrists really made me proud. We have a tough schedule ahead, but these Pioneers will give it everything they have. Very proud of Mark Harvey starting to really be a leader on the field!

Yeah, I think it was a classy move on the coaches part to let the 1973 players come by for the pre-game meal and speak to the team and have Coach Paz and them fire them up before the game. Not to mention our honorary captain Andy Dunn help with the coin toss! Talking with my son after the game, I noticed he had the initials A.D. and G.P. (Glen Powers) on the tape on his wrists really made me proud. We have a tough schedule ahead, but these Pioneers will give it everything they have. Very proud of Mark Harvey starting to really be a leader on the field!

"How bout them Pioneers "!!!! Big win over T-Town last night 35-15 !!!! Offense is clicking and the defense step-up last night also. Congrats players and coaches, Won't it feel good walking the halls come monday !!!! That's how you represent your school, family and community, Keep it going !!

Right on 14pioneers! I think the speech the ole ball coach (Paz) made last week really opened up some eyes and has got the team playing like brothers. Last night reminded me of the 06 middle school team. Gang tackles, good open field tackles, putting pressure on the QB all night, picking off passes, running the ball hard, not dropping passes and most of all; being intense for four quarters! Great win Pioneers! Enjoy the victory and prepare hard for the Jets!

Good Job WC great win against T town!

"Pioneer Players" , You have been introduced to "Pioneer Pride" over the past two weeks, by the "ole ball coach" Coach Paz, and members of that undefeated "73 team !!! The ghosts of that team are with you, and I have NO DOUBT, that you will continue your winning ways come Friday night at Crossville. We will be watching !! Have a GREAT week of practice .