Goalkeepers?

bulldogss

bristol from centennial hands down. incredible athletic ability. if he straightens up and stays out of trouble like someone already noted, he could go somewhere big to play college ball.

i have a heard a rumor that he is getting a full ride to indiana. is this true??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a heard a rumor that he is getting a full ride to indiana. is this true??

i cant say for sure whether that is true or not. i, personally, expect him to be getting looks from those caliber schools though. i know that indiana coaches have contacted his coach while he was at BGA. beyond that, i cant say.

Im just wandering what are the better keepers in middle tennessee. Do the projected top teams like JP2, Hendersonville, and Brentwood have decent keepers? I know that both Hendersonville and Brentwood both graduated a good starting keeper so who will take their place? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And i agree, Bristol is probably one of the best if not THE best in the state.

Im just wandering what are the better keepers in middle tennessee. Do the projected top teams like JP2, Hendersonville, and Brentwood have decent keepers? I know that both Hendersonville and Brentwood both graduated a good starting keeper so who will take their place? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And i agree, Bristol is probably one of the best if not THE best in the state.

I hear they have a sophomore or Junior thats pretty decent. Can anybody elaborate on that? If so does anybody think he can fill the shoes of the graduated starting senior?

Doubt it, LOL! No one gets a full ride -- be lucky enough to play there.

Ryan Bristol had a great Disney tournament this year with the Knoxville Crush and the Indiana coach was there to see him. He was invited to visit Indiana and from what I understand from his father, he has been already asked to verbally commit to them. He is going to get a ton of attention between now and his graduation in 2010.

I hear they have a sophomore or Junior thats pretty decent. Can anybody elaborate on that? If so does anybody think he can fill the shoes of the graduated starting senior?

i hear the brentwood keeper is not that great. definitely not at the star caliber their other keeper was. obviously has much to work on considering their odds...

i watched him tonight and he is a great goalie with amazing reflexes

but he needs to learn when to come out of the net and when to stay in

mjuhb

what else did you think of Landon Foster pros....cons...?

Also What did you think about IHS and JP2 each individually as a team?

you seem very knowledgable, so i wanted to get your input. thanks

mjuhb

what else did you think of Landon Foster pros....cons...?

Also What did you think about IHS and JP2 each individually as a team?

you seem very knowledgable, so i wanted to get your input. thanks

I'm from cleveland but definitely not a cleveland fan for sure. However, Adam gonzalez from Cleveland is pretty sick. Rarely scored on.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you.

Bryce Davidson--Columbia academy

wouldnt say the best, but he does a very good job for their team.

I'm from cleveland but definitely not a cleveland fan for sure. However, Adam gonzalez from Cleveland is pretty sick. Rarely scored on.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you.

Adam is definitely the best keeper in the region and certainly one of the best in the state. Great Ability. All-State last year.