Clarkrange vs. Grace Baptist

catchandthrow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don??™t take the comments of gomocs1 as those coming from anyone associated with Grace Academy. Obviously there are those individuals who like to stir the pot. If I??™m not mistaken, I think gomocs1 went to Cosby in east Tennessee and is attending college locally. Through the years he has apparently become a fan of Chattanooga basketball. He has also doled out his fair share of comments (thanks) but has equally played the role of instigator.

I'm here to tell you that Grace Academy doesn't tolerate such talk (gomocs) and I for one appologize for their behavior! Grace welcomes Clarkrange and their fans and are looking forward to a good game!

yes i am sorry it was just a joke, take it easy guys! im new to coacht and yes Grace Academy does talorate trash talking and having fun /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes i am sorry it was just a joke, take it easy guys! im new to coacht and yes Grace Academy does talorate trash talking and having fun /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have a son who has attended Grace since kindergarten and he is now a junior. I have seen students come and go. And I'm pretty sure that the staff of Grace Academy would not tolerate students or fans calling others "white trash". If you do really attend Grace then it would be safe to assume you haven't been there long. Maybe you only get on here and act that way thinking no one will find out. Every word you type represents Grace Academy whether you like it or not since you tell everyone you are a Grace fan. I don't want my school represented in that light, so stop it!!!! What does being new to coacht have to do with anything, I think 75 posts is long enough to see how to have fun while treating others with respect!!!!!

Can someone familiar with the Clarkrange team post about their strengths and weaknesses please? I think I heard they have one guy that can do it all and most of the other guys just try to fill a role?...

Is that true or am I way off there?

I know Grace won by 16 at Clarkrange back in February but the Eagles were down 11 early in the game and had to come back. Still an impressive win but it does show that Clarkrange can play some ball.

All-time Clarkrange scoring leader (SR) Brandon Upchurch would be who you are referring to.

That is a good description "CAN DO IT ALL"!

Tall, lanky, quick, even tempered, court saavy, team leader, shoot the lights out up to 3-4 foot behind arc, posts up hard when needed down low, runs the offense from the point, pin point passer, can play tough D when needed as well.

The other 4 starters have some of the most heart, grit, and determination that can be on any one team. Entire team has a "never out of it" mentality. Upchurch determines how this team performs. If he is off they are very beatable. If he is on...LOOK OUT...It could be a long night for the opposing team!

Good Luck Buffs! Play Hard and Win!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> nope i have no idea where cosby is and i still go to Grace, sorry i upset you guys learn to take a joke and lighten up!! i havnt said anything worng on here besides the little rap about clarkrange wich was clearly a joke!!! i have nothing against clarkrange or any body from where ever they are from so just chill out!! and i have never siad anything about cosby didithead, and i have never even seen you make a comment on a Grace vs anybody post, so who are you to come out of nowhere and accuse me of saying somthing i never said? are you the coacht police? im here to talk about basketball not trash talk so im sorry if i stepped on any toes. by the way rook i have been going to Grace for 7 years /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" so good call on that one!

Child, whoever you are, you are digging your hole deeper and deeper. Just stick to the game and quit the other stuff.