Clarkrange vs. Grace Baptist

catchandthrow

i agree though im sure brandon upchurch is a good player, im just not sure there will be anything he can do about the third loss, Grace has like 4 upchurch's and one brandon herman and one patrick shaughnessy who will off set it just a little bit as well!!

Dont forget the district MVP Fuquan harper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upchurch had 14 the first time they played. Unsure how many he scored in the second game? Alderman had 20 for Clarkrange the first go-round.

I remember noticing #10 when we played them at home. He seemed like a very solid player--was unflappable. We have great players at Grace and have made some very nice improvements, but I reckon Clarkrange hasn't been sitting still someplace. I say we need to be ready.

I remember noticing #10 when we played them at home. He seemed like a very solid player--was unflappable. We have great players at Grace and have made some very nice improvements, but I reckon Clarkrange hasn't been sitting still someplace. I say we need to be ready.

That's a nice observation mcpoff. I can remember Grace was out-manned by CPA in '04 and Humboldt in '06 and pulled out two huge upsets. Who is to say Clarkrange can't come down here and do the same? The Eagles better be ready for the Buffaloes best effort of the season. With the state tournament on the line, anything can happen!

Good luck Buffalos.

To all the Buffalo fans: We are praying for you to have a safe trip to and from Chattanooga and safety for your players as they play. I hope you will find Grace Academy to be very hospitable to your fans and your team. Please don't let the unkind comments, some on here say, be a reflection of the entire Grace nation. Grace does not condone that type of talk. I will say get ready for our student section. They will be there in full force ready to cheer their eagles on to victory. See you tonight!!!!

To all the Buffalo fans: We are praying for you to have a safe trip to and from Chattanooga and safety for your players as they play. I hope you will find Grace Academy to be very hospitable to your fans and your team. Please don't let the unkind comments, some on here say, be a reflection of the entire Grace nation. Grace does not condone that type of talk. I will say get ready for our student section. They will be there in full force ready to cheer their eagles on to victory. See you tonight!!!!

GO GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES

Upchurch is by far their most dominant player and if he gets on it could be a very good game. Once he finds his shot, he'll shoot over anyone. Clarkrange's biggest weakness though, is not playing as a team. That has been their problem the entire season.... In games that they do play as a team, they normally win and look very strong....but when they get frustrated at each other and think about themselves, they fall apart. Also, I know that in the last matchup, one of the Range's starting guards was on the bench and he is usually the one who controls the tempo and pace for the team. .......One of two options for tonights game: Clarkrange plays a close game as a team or Grace wins big. Good luck to both teams. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />