Ooltewah FBall 2009-10

TNsteeler

OOLTEWAH is loaded.....AGAIN!!!! OWLS ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT IN CHATTANOOGA N SURROUNDING AREA(NORTH GA.,ALABAMA etc).,.I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. OWLS BETTER GET IT DONE THIS YEAR,WITH SMITH on defense and another stable of RBs and RECVRS that can catch n run. QB is up for grabs..,..WRs are plentiful and smart!! OFFENSE LINE/DEFENSIVE LINE are going to be a very good unit together!!! DEFENSE IS LOADED AGAIN..LIGHTS OUT EVERYBODY. NEW COACHES(BEST IN STATE)......ALOT OF COLLEGE AND SEASONED COACHES from all over the states. OWLS WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP(HOPEFULLY IN CHATTANOGA) KICKING SOME BUTT!!!! GO OWLS 09!!!

qb is up for grabs? is brady sticking with baseball? if not, how is quarterback up for gtrabs? brady is a two year starter that led the team to the state semis. are you goose manning's dad or something?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qb is up for grabs? is brady sticking with baseball? if not, how is quarterback up for gtrabs? brady is a two year starter that led the team to the state semis. are you goose manning's dad or something?

LISTEN..VERY CAREFULLY.....................................MORON!!!!!! TRUST ME,QB is up for grabs. HE (REED)didn't lead anybody or anything to the semis..great coaching on both sides of the ball lead the owls to the semis...and REED wasn't an issue all year.(that's why owls faltered with a run,run mentallity) WE COULDN'T PASS..PERIOD!!!! WILL NOT GO THERE BEAT A DEAD-HORSE FOR 2 YEARS. AND BY THE WAY.,.what in my post would make anyone beleive,I was goose manning dad?...but considering this is the same loser that constantly talks out of both sides of thier mouth to everybody....and thinks,he is fooling everyone on here.......owlpride,phishdad,battlecat and now a new one MINETHATBIRD,GIVE US A BREAK....YOU ARE A MISERABLE LITTLE MAN. GO OWLS OH,BY THE WAY is this bryn oliver's dad? or brady reeds dad?

LISTEN..VERY CAREFULLY.....................................MORON!!!!!! TRUST ME,QB is up for grabs. HE (REED)didn't lead anybody or anything to the semis..great coaching on both sides of the ball lead the owls to the semis...and REED wasn't an issue all year.(that's why owls faltered with a run,run mentallity) WE COULDN'T PASS..PERIOD!!!! WILL NOT GO THERE BEAT A DEAD-HORSE FOR 2 YEARS. AND BY THE WAY.,.what in my post would make anyone beleive,I was goose manning dad?...but considering this is the same loser that constantly talks out of both sides of thier mouth to everybody....and thinks,he is fooling everyone on here.......owlpride,phishdad,battlecat and now a new one MINETHATBIRD,GIVE US A BREAK....YOU ARE A MISERABLE LITTLE MAN. GO OWLS OH,BY THE WAY is this bryn oliver's dad? or brady reeds dad?

No This isn't Brady's dad. If and when I post on here I do it in my name not behind some made up name

I can assure you void phishdad is not one of those guys. He and I are as loyal fans as you are!

Give it up, Mr Manning, as you're fooling nobody. It's a matter of time until we hear from Bipbop and Fatsak. How do you know qb is up for grabs? Pray tell, who is it going to be? If you're not Goose Manning's dad, why get so upset? I think you are hilarious. Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.

Give it up, Mr Manning, as you're fooling nobody. It's a matter of time until we hear from Bipbop and Fatsak. How do you know qb is up for grabs? Pray tell, who is it going to be? If you're not Goose Manning's dad, why get so upset? I think you are hilarious. Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.

UPSET?...DO YOU THINK REPLYING TO A POST MAKES ME UPSET? I COULD ONLY BE GOOSE'S DAD IF,HE WAS BORN WHEN,I WAS 6 YRS OLD.LISTEN MR. KNOW-IT-ALL..I ASSURE YOU,THIS IS NOT RICHARD MANNING,not even in the ball-park.,.with that being said...QB is up for grabs...rb is up for grabs..de(opposite smith)is up for grabs.,along with most of the OL/DL ....SO,I GUESS THIS MAKES ME THE FATHER OF EVERY POSITION PLAYER on the team,RIGHT?.....NOW,IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ANY OF THE DADS in question..especially Mr. Manning,I'M SURE,HE AND ANY OF THE FOREMENTIONED MEN WOULD BE HAPPY TO SIT DOWN AND TALK TO YOU or anyone,about football or life in general.JUST GO FIND THEM AROUND the practice Field or thursday nights painting the field(which,by the way,i've never seen you there).I apoligize to Mr.Reed and phishdad for bringing your names up.,.and once again GO OWLS (as I cheer for all owls not just a select few).