Madison - Pickett Co.

jeffh11

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all can say all you want about Madison being the better team.You have one player,and one player only.The only reason madison won was because of the reffing.Yeah,i agree,PC didn't play so well.But there is no way this team is better than them.But it's over now,we made a good run,and we'll be back next year.Oh yeah,Madison fans,if you get to the finals,good luck against c-range /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Go Buffaloes

Guess if I had to pick, I had rather have one player and be in the semi-finals....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The only thing in this post that I agree with is Congrats to both teams. The refs decided who was going to win this game in the second half. One of the poorest officiated halves of basketball I have ever seen. I dont know if it was too early for the refs, or if they just hadnt had their wheaties, but they was terrible. . . Every time Faulkner flopped to they floor, they whistled Pickett for a b/s call. Its hard to beat a team when it is 8 vs 5.

Hard to beat a team that is playing 8 vs 5? LOL. Its not like those extra 3 players can shoot the ball or post up for some lay ups. Come on now. As i said. I'm a college athlete, take nothing away from any team. You will always blame the refs in what was a close game and you lost, and in your mind was questionable. But even in high school i helped play against morgan. I know she is one of the most intelligent players in drawing falls. She doesn't look for them, but she knows exactly where/how to move and predict what the player is gonna do. Its not as though she's flopping, but there's plenty of contact there. Ref's are just a bad excuse for losing. I wasn't able to attend the game, but i've watched every game so far where people complained about ref's, and it was bad both ways. If it's both ways no one gets an advantage.

Hard to beat a team that is playing 8 vs 5? LOL. Its not like those extra 3 players can shoot the ball or post up for some lay ups. Come on now. As i said. I'm a college athlete, take nothing away from any team. You will always blame the refs in what was a close game and you lost, and in your mind was questionable. But even in high school i helped play against morgan. I know she is one of the most intelligent players in drawing falls. She doesn't look for them, but she knows exactly where/how to move and predict what the player is gonna do. Its not as though she's flopping, but there's plenty of contact there. Ref's are just a bad excuse for losing. I wasn't able to attend the game, but i've watched every game so far where people complained about ref's, and it was bad both ways. If it's both ways no one gets an advantage.

if you werent there you shouldnt have anything to say,you dont know if it was bad or not!

I for one was there and saw the game. I agree that neither team played to thier potential. But one thing is clear, the better team won. Congrats to PC for making it as far as they did. And as far as Clarkrange is concerned, they are an excellent team and will defiantely be a challenge, but the lady mustangs are hungry for that gold ball. I feel it will be one heck of a game. Go Mustangs!

I for one was there and saw the game. I agree that neither team played to thier potential. But one thing is clear, the better team won. Congrats to PC for making it as far as they did. And as far as Clarkrange is concerned, they are an excellent team and will defiantely be a challenge, but the lady mustangs are hungry for that gold ball. I feel it will be one heck of a game. Go Mustangs!

better team won?haha thats funny,they won but not the better team...but thats exactly that.madison won and its over...have fun against clarkrange=)

Faulkner is the real deal especially in Single A. She got overlooked for Ms. Basketball finalist due to the fact people are not aware of whom Madison Academic is. Like I said, Madison will go as Faulkner goes. If Faulkner has a bad game, Madison loses, if she scores 20-25 points, Madison wins!

LOL...good call on that one GC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you were not there then how do you know the refs were bad both ways? Or if she was "flopping" or drawing contact? The refs called four charges against one of Picketts players. How does that happen? Pickett had three players foul out, Madison only had one in foul trouble. See the trend here? O and if you can't tell by my username, Pickett county is not my team. I was simply a spectator. And from where I was sittin, the refs dictated this game. Thats all there is to it.

If you were not there then how do you know the refs were bad both ways? Or if she was "flopping" or drawing contact? The refs called four charges against one of Picketts players. How does that happen? Pickett had three players foul out, Madison only had one in foul trouble. See the trend here? O and if you can't tell by my username, Pickett county is not my team. I was simply a spectator. And from where I was sittin, the refs dictated this game. Thats all there is to it.