Schedule Week of 3/9-3/15

lax4life32

Kudos to Coach Harvey and MBA for, once again, seeking out tough competition. Sounds like there were some very good teams at that tournament and MBA held their own for the most part. Gotta be tough to travel all the way to Washington state and then play three games in three days against teams with which they had no familiarity. I'm sure this was also a great bonding experience for the team and coaches and the Big Red will, no doubt, be better for it.

Maclaxx, welcome to CoachT. You have managed to embarrass yourself in just ten days as a member. Please bring some intelligent conversation to the table or go away.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA is horrible. They got destroyed by the WA team. They will all weekend. I dont know why they went there. To make a statement or something to other TN teams. Well guess what? All I see is a horrible MBA team getting lit up. They can come back 6-3 for all I care. Serves em right.

Maclax is probably just a disgruntled BHS player who is embarrassed because MBA worked them. Going 6-0 in the first six games and beating teams such as Westminster from Georgia is a huge feat. Just because they lost to the Washington state champs who only lost one game last year does not mean they are terrible. MBA is one of the top teams in the state. Get it straight.

Maclax is probably just a disgruntled BHS player who is embarrassed because MBA worked them. Going 6-0 in the first six games and beating teams such as Westminster from Georgia is a huge feat. Just because they lost to the Washington state champs who only lost one game last year does not mean they are terrible. MBA is one of the top teams in the state. Get it straight.

I think hes one of the Centennial guys

That is not a brentwood player. our team does have some hot heads but we will not stoop to talking bad about other teams on a message board.

MBA is horrible. They got destroyed by the WA team. They will all weekend. I dont know why they went there. To make a statement or something to other TN teams. Well guess what? All I see is a horrible MBA team getting lit up. They can come back 6-3 for all I care. Serves em right.

McCallie Article

This is an article about McCallie and their program. The last line of the article is," With the growth of the game continuing steadily and more programs being established across the region, it appears the only direction the Blue Tornado can go from here is up, and they are taking the Volunteer State right with them." thats why teams travel out of state.