West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

Just out of curiosity what have I said that is so awful??? I'm pretty fair compared to others....don't down kids ...just voice my opinion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alright rookie get up off of my lady adsmom this is one lady that i do respect because she know what she is taking about and she don't bash anyone. Just for you ads /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright rookie get up off of my lady adsmom this is one lady that i do respect because she know what she is taking about and she don't bash anyone. Just for you ads /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thanks there buddy...appreciate it. I will be sitting by my computer listening to the game tomorrow morning /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am not convinced that the West will dominate. I think they will dominate A, but AA is wide open and I wouldn't overlook 3 or 4 teams in AAA this year. Bearden looks very strong and they have several players that can flat out BALL.

I think your assessment is pretty accurate. I will give the west an 85% chance of wining 1A, 50% chance of winning 2A, and a 65% of winning 3A. Anyone else want to throw out their percentages?

I think your assessment is pretty accurate. I will give the west an 85% chance of wining 1A, 50% chance of winning 2A, and a 65% of winning 3A. Anyone else want to throw out their percentages?

99.9% in A /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ......70% in AA....65% in AAA.....course none of this is actual accurate percentages BUT good fun nonetheless.

West 100% chance in A 0% chance in AA and 0% chance in AAA

Everything in your name suggests that you're the antichrist...Especially the part about the volsfan /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good pick with class A though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everything in your name suggests that you're the antichrist...Especially the part about the volsfan /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good pick with class A though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was thinking the same thing...he kinda scared me /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I crossed myself real quick.

Let's see... after the dust settles tomorrow, regardless of who wins, there will still be two west teams and two east teams heading to the semis. Is that right?

In Single A there will be 1 West team, 1 Middle Tn team and 2 East Tn teams, regardless of who wins...