West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adsmom is from DC and she's a big Manassas Fan. Just want to get an honest opinion from her on the disadvantages and advantages that DC or Manassas would have.

Wow..kinda a hard one. We don't have a big guy that is as dominate as Buckner....we have one and if he gets in a good big mans camp and AAu team he will be solid next year. What we have is excellent guard play....very quick and one of the top pgs in the state.....in Crittendon. We have some good outside shooters with freshman Hudson and Pierce....who has been off since a car wreck. Yarbrough our other freshman is fearless. Our bench is deep with a sophmores coming off and doing very well...especially Gross...who will be a force by his senior year. Defensively we are pretty solid...very quick with alot of pressure...goal is to cause 26 turnovers a game.....we have done that or come very close in many games. We are VERY well coached. I do not think we would beat them this year, but we would give them a game...they would have to play up not down. This is not the best breakdown....sorry I'm tired!!! ....Our team last year....yes we would have beat them if not it would have been a very close game. DC lost ALOT....as a whole this is a very young team... By the way I do like HB also.....just been following Buckner since beginning of last season.

Wow..kinda a hard one. We don't have a big guy that is as dominate as Buckner....we have one and if he gets in a good big mans camp and AAu team he will be solid next year. What we have is excellent guard play....very quick and one of the top pgs in the state.....in Crittendon. We have some good outside shooters with freshman Hudson and Pierce....who has been off since a car wreck. Yarbrough our other freshman is fearless. Our bench is deep with a sophmores coming off and doing very well...especially Gross...who will be a force by his senior year. Defensively we are pretty solid...very quick with alot of pressure...goal is to cause 26 turnovers a game.....we have done that or come very close in many games. We are VERY well coached. I do not think we would beat them this year, but we would give them a game...they would have to play up not down....last years team....yes we would have beat them.. By the way I do like HB also.....just been following Buckner since beginning of last season.

Thats because you have good taste and you a real complete player when u see one.

Thats because you have good taste and you a real complete player when u see one.

Thanks...I try. My post probably made little to no sense...I'm burnt out...in between posting I have cooked, baked a cake, helped my 7yr old with homework and played Barbies /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thanks...I try. My post probably made little to no sense...I'm burnt out...in between posting I have cooked, baked a cake, helped my 7yr old with homework and played Barbies /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Having some trouble multitasking?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like MTiger is willing to come and provide some help around the house...He'll have plenty of time to do so when Manassas gets bounced next week /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ah, this is fun...By the way, sorry about your Choctaws...I had them picked to beat BTW and make it back to state...On the bright side, you guys have a lot coming back next year so you should be ok...

Having some trouble multitasking?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like MTiger is willing to come and provide some help around the house...He'll have plenty of time to do so when Manassas gets bounced next week /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ah, this is fun...By the way, sorry about your Choctaws...I had them picked to beat BTW and make it back to state...On the bright side, you guys have a lot coming back next year so you should be ok...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This was one of my easy nights!!! Thanks about our Choctaws...you know I do like HB also. That game was like nothing I have EVER seen before....EVER in all my years /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We do have alot of talent coming back and coming in from the middle school. Yeah this is fun....reminds me of UC/Manassas threads of last year.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This was one of my easy nights!!! Thanks about our Choctaws...you know I do like HB also. That game was like nothing I have EVER seen before....EVER in all my years /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We do have alot of talent coming back and coming in from the middle school. Yeah this is fun....reminds me of UC/Manassas threads of last year.

I'm just ready for these two teams to meet up...The fans can get on here and talk about it all day but it's the players and coaches who are going to decide the outcome...I know that the Humboldt players are pumped...Their goal all year has been nothing short of a gold ball...It's all the players talk about...These Vikings have a whole lot to play for this year, especially with all those seniors who have already been to the state tournament twice and left empty-handed..

I'm just ready for these two teams to meet up...The fans can get on here and talk about it all day but it's the players and coaches who are going to decide the outcome...I know that the Humboldt players are pumped...Their goal all year has been nothing short of a gold ball...It's all the players talk about...These Vikings have a whole lot to play for this year, especially with all those seniors who have already been to the state tournament twice and left empty-handed..

Know that feeling...our seniors went twice also...alas not meant to be for us this year. They should be pumped...they have worked hard for it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Memphis fans are the only cocky ones on here?! And who is your college team? Oh yes alot of you Bearden fans are on high horses as well, because of wins over the "best" AA team in the state(they're at home), a close loss to Oak Hill, and ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Fulton? What stands out to me is the BCS game though. 3 point win over an average Memphis private school and Bearden is supposed to have all this talent, coaching etc. Leslie went for 32 and anyone who knows Memphis basketball knows that Leslie rarely has an offensive game like that!

They wouldn't have double digit losses, but they would have more than 5 and if you deny that then we aren't the only cocky ones on this board!

dude thats not why the Bearden fans are on theyre high horse the reason the bearden fans are on a high horse are because they are a very very very talented team i dont care what anybody thinks i dont care if you hate them you have to admit it... they are the best team in the state on paper. they have also only lost 2 games the whole year with a number 1 ranking in the state. Bearden fans dont care about the AE win thats just another team they played an beat. Bearden deserves everything they got this year as much as i dont wanna say it they are the best team in the state until proven otherwise. It will come down to 3 teams and that being White Station, RE, and Bearden. I have seen all these teams play and seen Bearden several of times.

If you want an Unbiased opinion here ya go... Im sorry Memphis fans and i dont wanna say this, but Bearden is the best team in the state and will not lose on a good night, but Raliegh Egypt is a very athletic team and some gaurds could cause trouble if bearden doesnt bring theyre all. and for White Station i think they will give Bearden the toughest match if they happen to match up in the state they will cause the most problems for this bearden team... White Station would not shock me if they beat bearden. i doubt its gonna happen though bearden is playing really good ball right now. you never know tho cuz anything can happen in tournament time.