West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

This is two threads you have posted these numbers on...I think we get the point...It's not going to change anyones mind..

So this mean that you are playing attention and it still have not soaked into your thick skull. You are one of the ones that I'm trying to reach and enlighten you to some real bball.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manassas is good, but Graces shaugnessy should match up well with the manassas big fella. and i think Grace has the best guards in Tennessee overall. so with that being said i think it will end up being either Grace and manassas or grace and humbuldt. Grace just has so many scorers on this years team with tons of talent and size. it all depends on coaching at this point. they for sure have the ability to be in the final game, but will coaching hold up? the grace coaches have rely done a great job late in the season i hope they keep it up!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO EAGLES!!!

Nobody matches up with BUCKNER 1 on 1!!!! LC said the same thing with Avery. posterizd!!!

MUS won state in football, Harding went to Championship game, Mitchell finished runner-up as well, White Station went to the Semi's. Good year in football in my opinion.

Central and Overton are going to state from Memphis. Millington won it last year in girls BBALL so why would you include those two sports.....who cares about baseball and softball?

2008 Softball Division II Championship game included West TN'S St. Benedict. It appears some people need to get the facts before they talk.

Bring back the rivalry with Manansas....BTW vs Manansas will be exciting again.....2A will be loaded next year...Sheffield is young and talented, BTW has majority of their core coming back with the super freshman, Mitchell, Hilcrest, Carver, Trezevant, and the new addition Manansas. (They better reload because if they don't, it will be tough for them) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

making it to the state in 2A???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Manassas is losing two starters and they have already reloaded. BTW will lose 3 starters + the super 6th man. They will return Nuby, and Anthony!!! will that be enough for them???

MEMPHIS TEAMS HAVE ALOT OF TALENT, BUT TALENT DOESNT ALWAYS WIN OUT. THE BEST TEAMS DO NOT ALWAYS WIN.

I LIKE MANASAS IN A.

LA, FULTON, OR BOLIVAR IN AA.

BEARDEN AND JOE JACKSON IN AAA.

No one has to go very far out on a limb to pick the West. In the last five years, there has been a West State Champ 11 out 15 times for 1, 2, and 3 A. The other 4 were from the East. An interesting topic might be: where has Middle Tennessee been?

Manassas is losing two starters and they have already reloaded. BTW will lose 3 starters + the super 6th man. They will return Nuby, and Anthony!!! will that be enough for them???

BTW will have much more than that next year. I can't the let the cat out of the bag yet.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"Nobody matches up with BUCKNER 1 on 1!!!! LC said the same thing with Avery. posterizd!!! "

Well let's just pray no one from Scott's Hill is at state to guard him.... 5 points.... from a D-1 basketball player.....pathetic

Manassas is a good team with good players no great ones.

In my opinion #50 on Manassas is thier best player

"Nobody matches up with BUCKNER 1 on 1!!!! LC said the same thing with Avery. posterizd!!! "

Well let's just pray no one from Scott's Hill is at state to guard him.... 5 points.... from a D-1 basketball player.....pathetic

Manassas is a good team with good players no great ones.

In my opinion #50 on Manassas is thier best player

5pts 18rbds 9ast 7blks 2stls Manassas wins!!! Scotts Hill really shut this kids down!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Name another player who can do that???