West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

You wanna call the West fans cocky?.....They have the right to be.....Since 2004, the 30 teams that have played for a State Championship.....21 of them have been from the West.....and 11 won State Championships....

You can cry about how their cocky all you want....Until someone does something about.....We're not gonna stop....

If things work out like they should....

A- Humboldt vs Manassas

AA- Bolivar vs Fulton

AAA- Raleigh Egypt vs White Station

I'm hoping I can make it to the Semis and Championships this year....So hope to see some of you up there...

GO WEST!!!!

im sorry to ruin your little fantasy but there is no way that manassas and humboldt is going to making it to the state championship, one of them will be upset by temple or grace baptist trust me

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was much more than that but thats another story. Dexter is a great coach and I respect his program, but BTW is up to the challenge. It will be the same thing with whoever loses regionals, will have to travel to play in the substate. BTW will be ready. On the otherhand, DC winning or losing in their regional championship won't matter as much because whoever loses in AAA out of Memphis will travel to spank that big sea of orange...lol... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Manassas will reload for next season and make it to state in 2A!!!

im sorry to ruin your little fantasy but there is no way that manassas and humboldt is going to making it to the state championship, one of them will be upset by temple or grace baptist trust me

manassas is good, but Graces shaugnessy should match up well with the manassas big fella. and i think Grace has the best guards in Tennessee overall. so with that being said i think it will end up being either Grace and manassas or grace and humbuldt. Grace just has so many scorers on this years team with tons of talent and size. it all depends on coaching at this point. they for sure have the ability to be in the final game, but will coaching hold up? the grace coaches have rely done a great job late in the season i hope they keep it up!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO EAGLES!!!

Manassas will reload for next season and make it to state in 2A!!!

Bring back the rivalry with Manansas....BTW vs Manansas will be exciting again.....2A will be loaded next year...Sheffield is young and talented, BTW has majority of their core coming back with the super freshman, Mitchell, Hilcrest, Carver, Trezevant, and the new addition Manansas. (They better reload because if they don't, it will be tough for them) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

making it to the state in 2A???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

manassas is good, but Graces shaugnessy should match up well with the manassas big fella. and i think Grace has the best guards in Tennessee overall. so with that being said i think it will end up being either Grace and manassas or grace and humbuldt. Grace just has so many scorers on this years team with tons of talent and size. it all depends on coaching at this point. they for sure have the ability to be in the final game, but will coaching hold up? the grace coaches have rely done a great job late in the season i hope they keep it up!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO EAGLES!!!

lol, shaugness should match up with Buckner is hilarious.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol, shaugness should match up with Buckner is hilarious.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shocking to say the least.

What???? Are you serious??? Buckner is in the top 30 defenders in the NATION...not state. Give us some stats on this Shaughnessy kid.

not that patrick is better but he is 6'9 and he is division1, he averages 10 rebounds a game 15pts , 5 blocks, and they Grace plays better quality teams!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> he will hold his own against Buckner at least enough to where our guards will beat manassas' guards i know that for sure!!! so cant wait for the match up!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

When comparing the two.... there is no doubt that Buckner is better, way way better... BUT grace will match up decent with them due to the fact that Buckner will have to guard Shaugnessy on defense... if Shaugnessy takes it hard to the @@@@ then this might spell foul trouble for Buckner or alot of pts for Shaugnessy... as well as this might force Buckner to have to alter his shots inside... I feel that this would be a good matchup... On the other hand, buckner might get Shaugnessy in foul trouble... and completely run all over him

The keys factor for Grace Baptist to play with Manassas will be offensive ball control and tempo... If Grace can limit their turnovers, and maintain the tempo... it will be close... maybe even in Grace's favor... if not... Manassas might run away with it 14+... All depends on those factors...

I really hope that either:

Grace Baptist, Temple, Manassas, and Humboldt don't play one another in the first round... making for a great day of basketball the second day...

or/and... the region 1 and 2 teams have to play against 1 of the 4 teams above and get blown out... You will see yet again that these team are not even in the same league... and there are probably 10 better teams throughout the state in 1A that didn't even make the state...

When comparing the two.... there is no doubt that Buckner is better, way way better... BUT grace will match up decent with them due to the fact that Buckner will have to guard Shaugnessy on defense... if Shaugnessy takes it hard to the @@@@ then this might spell foul trouble for Buckner or alot of pts for Shaugnessy... as well as this might force Buckner to have to alter his shots inside... I feel that this would be a good matchup... On the other hand, buckner might get Shaugnessy in foul trouble... and completely run all over him

The keys factor for Grace Baptist to play with Manassas will be offensive ball control and tempo... If Grace can limit their turnovers, and maintain the tempo... it will be close... maybe even in Grace's favor... if not... Manassas might run away with it 14+... All depends on those factors...

I really hope that either:

Grace Baptist, Temple, Manassas, and Humboldt don't play one another in the first round... making for a great day of basketball the second day...

or/and... the region 1 and 2 teams have to play against 1 of the 4 teams above and get blown out... You will see yet again that these team are not even in the same league... and there are probably 10 better teams throughout the state in 1A that didn't even make the state...

I agree with some of your statement, on the otherhand, Buckner will have double digit blocks if anybody drives that ball to the lane. He will clean the backboard with blocks. Buckner will problably put up Blakes numbers from Oklahoma if Manansas meets Grace. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Man or woman who are you and where did you come from? Who is Shaugnessy is this an human or animal? Never heard on this whatever it is.

Bring back the rivalry with Manansas....BTW vs Manansas will be exciting again.....2A will be loaded next year...Sheffield is young and talented, BTW has majority of their core coming back with the super freshman, Mitchell, Hilcrest, Carver, Trezevant, and the new addition Manansas. (They better reload because if they don't, it will be tough for them) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

making it to the state in 2A???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It would have still been going on if BTW coaches didn't run from Manassas and no they will not admit to it.