West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

Then Dyer Co. must have been terrible last night /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .....

You mean terrible against Covington and BTW. BTW is trying to add another gold ball to their trophy case. STATE BOUND AGAIN.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, you Bearden fans need to realize that Memphis basketball is head and shoulders above everyone else in the state. I'd bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other part of the state. As a matter a fact, I'll say that I'll bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other single city in the United States! I'll say if Bearden is to play White Station or Raleigh Egypt, Bearden will be bounced in the first round. Hope you don't have hotel reservations... Good Luck!!!

lol, when BTW win in the first round, what will you say after that...they will not win the state title....lol....BTW has a shot at the Gold ball again...they won it in 2001 and they have another shot at it this year...I understand that you're still hurting from that defeat from last night. If BTW didn't impress you last night, well DC didn't impress you all year... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nope. not still hurting from the loss last night. i got over it as soon as we hit the bus.

when they play against livingston academy or knoxville fulton, with good refs and a neutral bookkeeper, they wont win. maybe theyll get past the first round, but they wont win a state title. sorry. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Same thing happened in the 05-06 tournament...Cosby was the #1 ranked team in 1A undefeated or maybe with 1 loss but hadn't played anybody...Humboldt drilled them by 20 in the first round of state...Them boys didn't know what hit them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Correct me if im wrong BUT I beleive that we we're talking about the Bearden 08-09 team, NOT Cosby 05-6 or McMinn Central... umm not sure though maybe im just wrong.

nope. not still hurting from the loss last night. i got over it as soon as we hit the bus.

when they play against livingston academy or knoxville fulton, with good refs and a neutral bookkeeper, they wont win. maybe theyll get past the first round, but they wont win a state title. sorry. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Brutal how was that dunk by Nuby?? Told you he would get one. What did u think about Larry McGaughey??

You wanna call the West fans cocky?.....They have the right to be.....Since 2004, the 30 teams that have played for a State Championship.....21 of them have been from the West.....and 11 won State Championships....

You can cry about how their cocky all you want....Until someone does something about.....We're not gonna stop....

If things work out like they should....

A- Humboldt vs Manassas

AA- Bolivar vs Fulton

AAA- Raleigh Egypt vs White Station

I'm hoping I can make it to the Semis and Championships this year....So hope to see some of you up there...

GO WEST!!!!

The TSSAA has already done somthing about it in AA, starting next year only 2 teams west of the river can make it to the BORO. First they cut practice time then this. CONSPIRICY OR COINCIDENCE. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nebuntyn

You're obviously a rabid Liberty fan, so I assume you saw the Regional championship at Liberty, when Ral-Egypt took Liberty to the woodshed and the substate game where Wh. Station barely beat the crusaders. How is it you're predicting Wh. Station for the gold ball?

Because I don't believe the middle and east Tn teams can handle White Station, but if Raleigh Egypt meets them in the final it will be a toss up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Memphis fans are so COCKY!!!!! I'm finally gonna VENT!!!!!!! How many of you fans have even seen Bearden play this year....how many of you? You think that your HIGH AND MIGHTY teams out west are superior to any other teams in the state!!! It makes me sick!!!! I hope Bearden or any other team East of Memphis wins the state titles in any classifications just to bring you guys off your high horse!!!! I mean seriously, what happens when your beloved boys from Memphis go home with an L....kinda like the Jayhawks put on your boys in Blue last year!!!!

I hope the economy changes by tomorrow........ /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I said yearly...meaning year in and year out. MUS? They are private, recruit and should win more than they do?Once in a blue moon is not perennial powers! How many times has the gold went back to the west the last 20 years in girls bball? Who cares about baseball and softball? You would if you were winning them! West Tn is good every year in boys basketball, other than that the answer is no...Sorry to hurt your feelings. So talk all you like about west tn. I will leave you alone. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If my memory serves me correctly, this is a basketball thread right? I think someone is looking for an advantage.