West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

not that patrick is better but he is 6'9 and he is division1, he averages 10 rebounds a game 15pts , 5 blocks, and they Grace plays better quality teams!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> he will hold his own against Buckner at least enough to where our guards will beat manassas' guards i know that for sure!!! so cant wait for the match up!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Once again you got to ne joking? What D1 is he going to and why is that knowbody have even heard of him?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manassas is good, but Graces shaugnessy should match up well with the manassas big fella. and i think Grace has the best guards in Tennessee overall. so with that being said i think it will end up being either Grace and manassas or grace and humbuldt. Grace just has so many scorers on this years team with tons of talent and size. it all depends on coaching at this point. they for sure have the ability to be in the final game, but will coaching hold up? the grace coaches have rely done a great job late in the season i hope they keep it up!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO EAGLES!!!

Look at this kids stats in the city of Memphis.

Scoring Leaders

Player P/G

Larry Maghauny, Washington (Memphis) 20.8

Jarkious Bradley, Memphis East (Memphis) 20.3

Gravatt Daniel, Central Baptist (Memphis) 20.3

3FGs Leaders

Player 3FG/G

Shaq Walker, Manassas (Memphis) 3.6

Jonathan Milewski, Evangelical Christian (Cordova) 3.1

Larry Maghauny, Washington (Memphis) 3.1

Blocks Leaders

Player B/G

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 7.2

Adonis Thomas, Melrose (Memphis) 4.3

Nino Johnson, Melrose (Memphis) 3.0

Rebounds Leaders

Player Rebs/G

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 15.4

Adonis Thomas, Melrose (Memphis) 12.1

Jeremy Hardrick, DeSoto Central (Southaven) 9.9

Steals Leaders

Player S/G

Chris Jones, Melrose (Memphis) 6.9

Adonis Thomas, Melrose (Memphis) 3.2

Marcus Holloway, Manassas (Memphis) 3.1

Assists Leaders

Player A/G

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 6.1

Alex Anderson, Memphis East (Memphis) 5.8

Travis Bridges, Washington (Memphis) 5.0

Charges Leaders

Player Chrg

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 61

Marcus Holloway, Manassas (Memphis) 27

Mardracus Wade, Mitchell (Memphis) 17

And this is done in the great city of Memphis. Where real team play real bball

Look at this kids stats in the city of Memphis.

Scoring Leaders

Player P/G

Larry Maghauny, Washington (Memphis) 20.8

Jarkious Bradley, Memphis East (Memphis) 20.3

Gravatt Daniel, Central Baptist (Memphis) 20.3

3FGs Leaders

Player 3FG/G

Shaq Walker, Manassas (Memphis) 3.6

Jonathan Milewski, Evangelical Christian (Cordova) 3.1

Larry Maghauny, Washington (Memphis) 3.1

Blocks Leaders

Player B/G

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 7.2

Adonis Thomas, Melrose (Memphis) 4.3

Nino Johnson, Melrose (Memphis) 3.0

Rebounds Leaders

Player Rebs/G

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 15.4

Adonis Thomas, Melrose (Memphis) 12.1

Jeremy Hardrick, DeSoto Central (Southaven) 9.9

Steals Leaders

Player S/G

Chris Jones, Melrose (Memphis) 6.9

Adonis Thomas, Melrose (Memphis) 3.2

Marcus Holloway, Manassas (Memphis) 3.1

Assists Leaders

Player A/G

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 6.1

Alex Anderson, Memphis East (Memphis) 5.8

Travis Bridges, Washington (Memphis) 5.0

Charges Leaders

Player Chrg

Reginald Buckner, Manassas (Memphis) 61

Marcus Holloway, Manassas (Memphis) 27

Mardracus Wade, Mitchell (Memphis) 17

And this is done in the great city of Memphis. Where real team play real bball

This is two threads you have posted these numbers on...I think we get the point...It's not going to change anyones mind..

It would have still been going on if BTW coaches didn't run from Manassas and no they will not admit to it.

hilarious..../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Science Hill's D will probably eat up any Memphis team!!! It will be between SHHS and Bearden in the AAA!! Go Hilltoppers!!

Did science hill defense eat up Briarcrest? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Are you saying that the refs and bookkeeper caused BTW to go on a 12-0 run with 2 minutes remaining? You obviously haven't gotten over the loss. I knew that would be your next excuse. BTW has a gold ball in their trophy case. DC doesn't have one. BTW was the better team last night. Once again BTW didn't whine and complain when they got the short end of the stick the last two years at DC. BT----WWWW they don't want none of this big green and gold. Good luck in AAA because you will need every ounce of it. Be prepared to travel during tournament time to get thoroughly spanked... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im definitely over the loss. youve repeated that post on more than one thread. its getting a little redundant.

BTW wont get the calls they got the other night from the refs because the refs at state dont give west tn teams good calls. i saw it all last year and itll happen again this year. BTW will not get another gold ball this year becuase of the refs at state.

LOL, you Bearden fans need to realize that Memphis basketball is head and shoulders above everyone else in the state. I'd bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other part of the state. As a matter a fact, I'll say that I'll bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other single city in the United States! I'll say if Bearden is to play White Station or Raleigh Egypt, Bearden will be bounced in the first round. Hope you don't have hotel reservations... Good Luck!!!

I dont think memphis has put out more D1 players and pros than Chicago and New York City

im definitely over the loss. youve repeated that post on more than one thread. its getting a little redundant.

BTW wont get the calls they got the other night from the refs because the refs at state dont give west tn teams good calls. i saw it all last year and itll happen again this year. BTW will not get another gold ball this year becuase of the refs at state.

Redundancy is never a good thing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont think memphis has put out more D1 players and pros than Chicago and New York City

well considering NYC has the population of some states as a whole I'd think not.

BTW doesn't worry about the refs. The kids on this team will play through whatever adversity thrown their way. The calls weren't lopsided in that game. You have also repeated your statement on more than one post but in a different manner....lol....In 2001, the calls didn't go BTW way but they persevered and won the state by an average of 15pts in the tournament. BTW will be ready and if it is in God's plan for them to win the state, nothing can stop that.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />