West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

"Nobody matches up with BUCKNER 1 on 1!!!! LC said the same thing with Avery. posterizd!!! "

Well let's just pray no one from Scott's Hill is at state to guard him.... 5 points.... from a D-1 basketball player.....pathetic

Manassas is a good team with good players no great ones.

In my opinion #50 on Manassas is thier best player

why do you think #50 was open all game!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nobody matches up with BUCKNER 1 on 1!!!! LC said the same thing with Avery. posterizd!!! "

Well let's just pray no one from Scott's Hill is at state to guard him.... 5 points.... from a D-1 basketball player.....pathetic

Manassas is a good team with good players no great ones.

In my opinion #50 on Manassas is thier best player

Oh my....you went clueless there for a minute. He was playing pg some of the game...9 assists!!!!! Geez did you actually LOOK at his stats from that game?????

No one has to go very far out on a limb to pick the West. In the last five years, there has been a West State Champ 11 out 15 times for 1, 2, and 3 A. The other 4 were from the East. An interesting topic might be: where has Middle Tennessee been?

I WOULD SAY LA HAS THE BEST CHANCE THIS YEAR TO CHANGE THAT.

He went to PG out of pure fustration... becasue he couldnt post up and dunk on poor little Scott's Hill.

He is lazy and wants to body up down low but can't take some body back. Humboldt's 6'6", 6'7" duo will have a field day with him

he went to PG because Scotts Hill coach is so dumb it took him...well he still trying to adjust to Buckner going to PG! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Scotts hill sent two @ Buckner he would find the open man for the layup. Thats very smart on there part!! The coach had to pick his poison and the others killed him!!!

He went to PG out of pure fustration... becasue he couldnt post up and dunk on poor little Scott's Hill.

He is lazy and wants to body up down low but can't take some body back. Humboldt's 6'6", 6'7" duo will have a field day with him

9 assists equals between 18 to 27 pts for his team...depending on 3's being hit....that tells me right there he was getting the job done /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Scott's Hill is not the best or the brightest.. I'll say this Manassas is a good team, but they need to get thier act together. They will no doubt in my mind play for a gold ball unless the run into Humboldt before, but I dont care what ound it is play Like they did against Scott's Hill or Middleton they'll be going home empty handed!

People said that when Manassas was to play LC. Manassas didnt play their best ball that game but still won. They played the same way they did -vs- Middleton/Scotts Hill. Manassas won by 11pts.

Well Scott's Hill is not the best or the brightest.. I'll say this Manassas is a good team, but they need to get thier act together. They will no doubt in my mind play for a gold ball unless the run into Humboldt before, but I dont care what ound it is play Like they did against Scott's Hill or Middleton they'll be going home empty handed!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I guess Legend shut you up now you are changing your tune. Still you have not answer his question. Have Scotts Hill figure out why reggie went to the PG. I know that you'll have not figure out how to stop him at the point yet either. You are sitting at the house now scratching your head now trying to come up with an answer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Buckner overrated? Not the best player on his team?

Ignorance flows throughout your post. Buckner almost gets a tripple double and he's held to 5 points. The kid is versatile. He doesn't have to get 20 and 30 points a night. He changes the game both on offense and defense with his versatility. I can't believe you dare HINT that Buckner is not the best player. Do you think Ferrakhon is the best player on White Station too!!

I have watched him twice and played him once and i have not seen him work in one of those games that is all I am saying. I mean honestly someone 6'9" in1A ball should be the best plwyer on the floor night in night out which he is against 1A schools. he is going to the SEC, he is a 6'9" post that wants to run the point he has a keen sense for the game but no jumper. good player yes but highly overrated I dont see how that can be denied.

I see how it can be denied...very easily.

im sorry to ruin your little fantasy but there is no way that manassas and humboldt is going to making it to the state championship, one of them will be upset by temple or grace baptist trust me

Remember my post.....If the drawing doesn't match Manassas and Humboldt up before the Championship.....Both teams play on Saturday....and Reginald Buckner will be named Mr. Basketball right after the game.....

I see how it can be denied...very easily.

That's something I haven't heard anyone talk about...His jumper?

I hope he plays point against us...I'd be more concerned about him banging underneath, getting our bigs in foul trouble...Not to mention the problem he'd present on the offensive boards...With him at point, I feel like the advantage DEFINITELY goes to Humboldt...We won't have to double him then..Not saying our bigs are as good, but we'll definitely be as athletic and a little quicker than Buckner...He won't be blowing past anyone from the point position..

It's pretty widely accepted on here that Manassas is not a very strong shooting team this year...Humboldt on the other hand, to go along with all that size and athleticism, has guys that can shoot it all over the place...I'm not talking guys who just catch and shoot but players who can create off the dribble and either pull up, drive to the basket, or find the open man...

This game could be decided on the boards...I feel like we are going to sag back into a 2-3 zone and make Manassas shoot us out of it...If Buckner and company have their way with us on the boards then we are in trouble but I don't think that will be the case, especially if Buckner runs point...If those threes aren't falling for Manassas and they can't get the offensive rebounds that they rely strongly on, they could be in a lot of trouble...

I'm so tired of talking about this game...I just wish it would happen already...

Oh and MTiger, there's ABSOLUTELY nothing you can teach me about the game of basketball other than the proper way to piggyback Buckner...and to be honest, I'm not interested in that lesson /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />