Madison - Hampton

jeffh11

I think Hampton will beat Madison by double digits. It will take a miracle for anyone to beat Clarkrange.

i agree with half of your statement.

it WILL take a miracle for ANYBODY to beat Clarkrange.

however, the team that will be playing Clarkrange will not be Hampton

if you base the game tomorrow on the game play of Madison when they played pickett county, you are indeed in for an upset. Look at their second half, that is the true Madison. The first half was off by absolutly every girl on that team.

However, im glad everyone is calling Hampton on this one, coacht hasnt had a thread predicting a Madison win in 3 weeks.... we havent lost in 2 months. were hot

madison by 6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with half of your statement.

it WILL take a miracle for ANYBODY to beat Clarkrange.

however, the team that will be playing Clarkrange will not be Hampton

if you base the game tomorrow on the game play of Madison when they played pickett county, you are indeed in for an upset. Look at their second half, that is the true Madison. The first half was off by absolutly every girl on that team.

However, im glad everyone is calling Hampton on this one, coacht hasnt had a thread predicting a Madison win in 3 weeks.... we havent lost in 2 months. were hot

madison by 6

Well you didnt look to hot in that game. First or second half

How did Madison outscore Pickett like 35-15 in the second half then if they didnt look to hot? All I heard was how Pickett Co. would beat Madison, and Madison didnt stand a chance against 7A, who had the best 4 teams in the state, blah blah. I'm not saying Madison will beat Hampton but I'm also not saying Hampton will beat Madison. I think this will be a great game, that comes down to the wire, so all of you Hampton fans expecting a walk in the park, I have a feeling will be in for a surprise.

Also, back to that first point, I think not ONLY did Madison outscore Pickett in the second half, I'm pretty sure Morgan Faulkner outscore Pickett in the second half, BY HERSELF!

Nay, remember we knew it on Thursday /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We'll see come Saturday /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck to both teams, should be a great game

Keep the dream alive Go Lady Dogs

How did Madison outscore Pickett like 35-15 in the second half then if they didnt look to hot? All I heard was how Pickett Co. would beat Madison, and Madison didnt stand a chance against 7A, who had the best 4 teams in the state, blah blah. I'm not saying Madison will beat Hampton but I'm also not saying Hampton will beat Madison. I think this will be a great game, that comes down to the wire, so all of you Hampton fans expecting a walk in the park, I have a feeling will be in for a surprise.

Also, back to that first point, I think not ONLY did Madison outscore Pickett in the second half, I'm pretty sure Morgan Faulkner outscore Pickett in the second half, BY HERSELF!

I'll have to say I was wrong about this Madison team. They are the real deal. They beat a very young and scrappy bunch from Pickett Co. Don't know anything about Hampton basketball. So I can't make any predictions. I hope to be there in the morning and see you guys play each other.

In the other semi game. Although CR is undefeated and has beaten Oliver Springs I believe twice this year. It should be a dandy b/c any team can win on any given day.

Hampton wins this one. Madison didn't so much "turn it on" yesterday, so much as the other team "turned it off". I think that Hampton wins, but the second best A team will be determined today (Friday) with OS and Clarkrange. Hampton will finish second to which ever team wins that game.

You are dead wrong. Hampton beat Cloudland 3 times this year and Cloudland took OS to 3 overtimes on their home floor. Hampton would be better off if OS would upset Clarkrange, because Hampton can definitely beat OS.

Hampton wins this one. Madison didn't so much "turn it on" yesterday, so much as the other team "turned it off". I think that Hampton wins, but the second best A team will be determined today (Friday) with OS and Clarkrange. Hampton will finish second to which ever team wins that game.

Could be right thug, we will find out in about an hour and a half! Best of luck to both teams, and whoever wins, may they go to Saturday and give a good showing for the so called "weak" side of the bracket! GO MUSTANGS!