Lincoln County vs. Coffee County

sahasdad

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln County over Coffee County 2-0. Great job Lady Falcons!

I know that the "football school" will enjoy their pitcher for years to come! All I can say is "Wow" and now "Birdie" wants to know why we picked CC for district champs. Well this is what I heard at the "Park" last night and I do not mean the ball park! That there could be a problem being to rise on the CC team about who is playing where and what! Now that is just what is going around the "park" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I know that the "football school" will enjoy their pitcher for years to come! All I can say is "Wow" and now "Birdie" wants to know why we picked CC for district champs. Well this is what I heard at the "Park" last night and I do not mean the ball park! That there could be a problem being to rise on the CC team about who is playing where and what! Now that is just what is going around the "park" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well you have done it again. All I have heard is how good Coffee County is, that nobody else has a chance in District 8AAA. "Birdie" needs to go out and round up some crow for supper, cause thats what you are eatin my friend. Looks like the district is wide open again, gonna be a great year.Good luck to all the teams.

I think anyone that expects Coffee County to have a cake walk through this district is misinformed.

This is a tough district. Pick any of these district teams and then look back at their schedule last year and see how they did against out of district teams.

Lawrence County was put out of the hunt by the eventual state champion Ooltewah.

CC was put out by the always strong Soddy Daisy. Shelbyville beat Columbia twice...Columbia beat CC twice.

It was pretty well knotted up early with everyone chasing Tullahoma....who was 11-2 in the district. Lincoln County was young and will be better.

Franklin County could make a run at things because they have been doing a lot of work.

This is one CC guy that is not crowing too early. The top two teams to move on could be playing close to .500 ball in district play this year.

At that point anything can happen.

Remember when I posted this back in one of the other threads? This could be a very interesting District this year. If you don't bring your "A" game you will get beat. It happened to us last night. We didn't perform. Lincoln County did a good job and deserved to win it.

Good luck to all the District 8 teams at tournaments this week.

Well you have done it again. All I have heard is how good Coffee County is, that nobody else has a chance in District 8AAA. "Birdie" needs to go out and round up some crow for supper, cause thats what you are eatin my friend. Looks like the district is wide open again, gonna be a great year.Good luck to all the teams.

Thanks "robotman" with you smart remarks "Birdie" got to read this before I did and she went out and kill a couple of crows! I hope it makes you happy to put me in my place! But still it is a very long year and I still believe in the magic ball that said that my CC Ladies would be on top, but a high five to the "football school" but I still do not see you all at the top when the "Fat Lady" sings! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks "robotman" with you smart remarks "Birdie" got to read this before I did and she went out and kill a couple of crows! I hope it makes you happy to put me in my place! But still it is a very long year and I still believe in the magic ball that said that my CC Ladies would be on top, but a high five to the "football school" but I still do not see you all at the top when the "Fat Lady" sings! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Very well said. You took it like a man. But the more you insure everyone of a Coffee County district championship, the more the people of Coffee County cringes. Keep talking, keep predicting, you are bound to get something right. I never said Shelbyville would win the district, doesn't mean I don't pull for them.

Very well said. You took it like a man. But the more you insure everyone of a Coffee County district championship, the more the people of Coffee County cringes. Keep talking, keep predicting, you are bound to get something right. I never said Shelbyville would win the district, doesn't mean I don't pull for them.

I always pull for the underdog or losers because they are the ones that I hang out with here in the "park" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I always pull for the underdog or losers because they are the ones that I hang out with here in the "park" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You must be hanging out in the paint store. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You must be hanging out in the paint store. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Ms. Newbie" I try not to use paint because when you use paint that means you have to have a brush and that sounds like work and I sure do not need any of that! "Birdie" sure does not need to hear it because then she would want me to do some paintin around here and that aint goin to happen! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />