Hixson Wildcat Classic

Sandlot08

Wrong, I know what our pitch count was and he was pulled at 75.

By the way. Not upset, we just did not hit today. All teams have these types of games at some point. Your time will come.

So, your a coach on here complaining about a game in which you got beat?

No not a coach, just someone who knows.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not think the boys acted that bad, it was a big win, in a big game, against a good team. I know Red Bank has some guns but could not throw them for whatever reason, but it was a nail biter and Seq. won. We have played them twice and won one and tied at zero. Sorry our boys did not roll over and give up. New coaches, new attitude.

By the way. Not upset, we just did not hit today. All teams have these types of games at some point. Your time will come.

By the way I don't think I ever complained about a thing, Just stated that 139 pitches the first week of the season is insane.

I did not think the boys acted that bad, it was a big win, in a big game, against a good team. I know Red Bank has some guns but could not throw them for whatever reason, but it was a nail biter and Seq. won. We have played them twice and won one and tied at zero. Sorry our boys did not roll not roll over and give up. New coach, new attitude.

No one ever said that you should roll over. No one said they acted bad. Yes we did not throw our big guns but it is a long season and we need them when it counts, plus you have to win with others also and today we didn't.

You didn't hit because we keep your hitters off balance with curves and changeups. Give credit were it's due you lost. Bye the way, you didn't hit in the play day either.

No one ever said that you should roll over. No one said they acted bad. Yes we did not throw our big guns but it is a long season and we need them when it counts, plus you have to win with others also and today we didn't.

Alot of teams are adjusting their starting line-ups and playing people that won't probably get much playing time when the real season starts (district play).... Just trying different things out thats why you sometimes have suprises in these early season tournaments.....

Alot of teams are adjusting their starting line-ups and playing people that won't probably get much playing time when the real season starts (district play).... Just trying different things out thats why you sometimes have suprises in these early season tournaments.....

The only real surprise I seen is Whitwell beating Notre Dame.