Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is a good team as well, no doubt. I do feel that Gibson Co. is the better overall team though. We haven't shot our 3 pointers well in the state tournament. IF we get hot tomorrow it'll be good news for Gibson Co. I think Livingston and South Greene are very similiar to each other. I'm taking my Pioneers once again. GC by 16!!! Good Luck to both teams and congrats on making it this far!

'GCPioneer' That IF stuff can go both ways.

I know ppl r gonna say im insane but im pick LA by 5 GO GET EM HOG-EYE!!!!!!!!!

If anyone had told me a month ago that LA would even make it to the state, much less be playing in the championship, I would have told them they were insane! This team has really got it together in the past couple of weeks!

If anyone had told me a month ago that LA would even make it to the state, much less be playing in the championship, I would have told them they were insane! This team has really got it together in the past couple of weeks!

Amen OCatFan. These girls have finally figured out the concept of "TEAM". And now they are one step away from the biggest prize in HS Basketball ........"GOLD BALL".

I hope they can go out tomorrow relaxed, play hard, have fun and prove all the nay sayers wrong again. No one has given them any chance of getting to the tournament, much less making it to the Championship Game. There's no pressure on us..... it's all on them.

JUST WIN HOG-EYE

McMinn Central come in 34-0 thinking they would win the Championship and left 34-1 thanks to a still developing LA team. They improved even more today. Gibson comes in 34-0 hopeing that they will win it all. I pray and hope they go home the same as Central tomorrow afternoon 34-1. GO Lady Wildcats LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!

Well, we haven't shot the ball well yet and we've won by 26 over Bolivar and 20 over South Greene... IF the 3 balls start raining for Gibson Co. tomorrow, it'll be over for Livingston, trust me!

LA has not exactly lit it up either from beyond the arc with the exception of the third quarter vs. Central. Winning by one or thirty one doesn't matter now, the game will start 0-0 as we are neither team you have played in this tournament. What if the the 3 balls don't rain in, what will happen then? /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!