Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

These are some fine ball players playing for some fine coaches who are representing some outstanding programs. Smack talk all ya want, but leave the girls out of it.

That being said, if you think you wusses are going to roll my Wildcats by 20+ then I guess it just re-affirms that crack comes in from the west!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Hogeye!!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/size]

i'll agree that they played with alot more intensity than in the regional champ. as i think westview came in thinking they had no chance. i'll give ya that. we played one of the best games all year when we beat them in district tourney( i will say if we play like that i see nobody beating us) but that being said we are all just fans supporting our team with hopefully no hard feelings and the girls will be the one to settle it. la is very capable of beating gc but i just feel this is the year for us bc we are putting teams away when we need too

way to go gibson county bring the gold ball back to west tennessee

These are some fine ball players playing for some fine coaches who are representing some outstanding programs. Smack talk all ya want, but leave the girls out of it.

That being said, if you think you wusses are going to roll my Wildcats by 20+ then I guess it just re-affirms that crack comes in from the west!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Hogeye!!!

well good luck i'm out

p.s. i'll be here to sayh i told ya so when the lady p's put in to the kitties tmorow

i'll agree that they played with alot more intensity than in the regional champ. as i think westview came in thinking they had no chance. i'll give ya that. we played one of the best games all year when we beat them in district tourney( i will say if we play like that i see nobody beating us) but that being said we are all just fans supporting our team with hopefully no hard feelings and the girls will be the one to settle it. la is very capable of beating gc but i just feel this is the year for us bc we are putting teams away when we need too

LA is takeing care of business to right now they have won the last four games agains top ranked teams. Agreed we are just fans the girls will decide the game final in about 14 hours. Should be a good game.

Good night and we will be here to tell you the same thing when the CATS win the gold!

fair enough, thats what these things are for. to have fun supporting your team. you win some and lose some, this jsut happens to be the state championship so it will hurt a little more /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

fair enough, thats what these things are for. to have fun supporting your team. you win some and lose some, this jsut happens to be the state championship so it will hurt a little more /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well said it has been good going back and forth with you tonight. I wish both teams the best of luck tomorrow and safty for all as they travel and as the girls play. May they both leave all they have on the court tomorrow afternoon and when its done may both teams and fans agree that it was a good game and shake hands.

Well said it has been good going back and forth with you tonight. I wish both teams the best of luck tomorrow and safty for all as they travel and as the girls play. May they both leave all they have on the court tomorrow afternoon and when its done may both teams and fans agree that it was a good game and shake hands.

agreed well good luck to yaw too but i would be lyin if i said that it was a good game if we lose lol jk may the best team win