Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude ur apt to start a brawl if you start messing with Hogeye its not something took lightly by our students and fans!

a brawl. yeah we got in a brawl just the other day... stole a cheer from westview it caused quite a debacle... lol if u get in a "brawl" over some cheers then your the ones without class.

a brawl. yeah we got in a brawl just the other day... stole a cheer from westview it caused quite a debacle... lol if u get in a "brawl" over some cheers then your the ones without class.

LOL.... he's trying to scare you away from doing it. It's pretty funny honestly. Student sections are made to get under the other teams skin.

B A C O N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We defend our tradition like we do our players and dont even question our class! As to the fans cheering you havent heard anything yet! Ive heard it so loud that you cant hear the buzzer go off. Were loud and were Proud. Most people in that crowd went to LA and are alumni so they all know it too and non of us are afraid to start yelling it at te top of our lungs

LOL.... he's trying to scare you away from doing it. It's pretty funny honestly. Student sections are made to get under the other teams skin.

You guys aint got nothing on some of the teams from our district. They have come up with some of the wildest stuff you have ever heard about Hogeye. Calling us Bacon would just make us laugh and yell louder

You guys aint got nothing on some of the teams from our district. They have come up with some of the wildest stuff you have ever heard about Hogeye. Calling us Bacon would just make us laugh and yell louder

I'm sure the whole arena will be laughing once they get it, lol.... Baller hop on myspace

lol tell em gc pioneer. OC would of dressed up as giant pigs slaughterers... ur gettin off lightly with gc... lol guess ya'lls schedule didnt include tough opposing crowds... oh well... the bacon will be flyin when butler hits that first 25 footer! lolol

lol an the class thing. just drop it. dude sounds like a broken record... i've heard this all before. dont want another humboldt/dc thread here haha

class? lol i dont think makin fun of some chant will be showin a lack of class.

booin when an opposing player is hurt is showin a lack of class.

yellin players stink during introductions is a lack of class.

makin fun of some chant is just trash talk. i wouldnt get mad if u were callin us the gc pilgrims or somethin actually it'd be nice to have someone to trash talk with. i'm a student at gc. its mine and the other students job to get under the crowd and the teams skin. and obviously i'm already doin that. lol go lady pilgrims. bring home the ship. good luck with the silver ball baconettes

The LA student section can get under your skin faster than you think. I know most of those people i graduated 2 years ago i know what their capable of doing. and its good thing to have the student sections going at each other it adds to the atmospher of the game.

lol denial is not just a river in egypt my friend... haha we'll see tomorrow i reckon /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The LA student section can get under your skin faster than you think. I know most of those people i graduated 2 years ago i know what their capable of doing. and its good thing to have the student sections going at each other it adds to the atmospher of the game.

lol i completely agree. who wants to watch a game where u can hear the player's shoes squeakin. i love to hear 2 big student sections goin at each other. its all in fun anyways

lol tell em gc pioneer. OC would of dressed up as giant pigs slaughterers... ur gettin off lightly with gc... lol guess ya'lls schedule didnt include tough opposing crowds... oh well... the bacon will be flyin when butler hits that first 25 footer! lolol

lol an the class thing. just drop it. dude sounds like a broken record... i've heard this all before. dont want another humboldt/dc thread here haha

Lol that would be pretty funny weve seen similar things to that before. and yea weve had some wild opposing crowds dressed as pigs before so its nothing new to us. And hopefully her hands are greesy and the ball slips out of her hand. HAHA Didnt that thread get locked?

lol denial is not just a river in egypt my friend... haha we'll see tomorrow i reckon /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol i completely agree. who wants to watch a game where u can hear the player's shoes squeakin. i love to hear 2 big student sections goin at each other. its all in fun anyways

The game after yours was like that Overton and Hillsborro were dead when it come to student sections and i got bored and left. And yea it is