Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

congrats to GC, wish we could been there in that final in place of LA but it was not meant to be.

i don't think Griffin shoulda been MVP, i think it shoulda been ...

Aubrey Reedy

she should have been the MVP ... no way Gibson is 35-0 if she didn't transfer ... maybe at least send OC a panel off that Gold Ball because with her and Miss Basketball Chassidy Fussell, OC and GC might have just swapped places

Hah! Be glad you weren't there or you would have been 0-5 instead of 0-4 against GC. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Griffin had a double/double in all 3 games. She deserved it. As for your smart a** comment regarding Reedy, GC plays TEAM b-ball! No ONE player is bigger or better than the team. That's why she's at GC instead of OC. Oh, and OC got Pate instead of a panel off the Gold Ball or did you conveniently forget about that? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> All that aside, this GC fan was faithfully pulling for Westview after the regional finals. I listened to all your games on the radio and was cheering you on. I embarrassed my husband and daughter on Walmart parking lot while listening to your game against Mitchell. I was yelling to people how Westview just won in triple OT to make it to state! And of course, they were looking at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care. I was proud for your girls. Too bad you don't have as much sportsmanship. Oh, and one more thing, since you obviously missed the newsflash. Chassidy Fussell DID NOT win Miss Basketball AA. Yes, she was nominated, but did not win.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to GC, wish we could been there in that final in place of LA but it was not meant to be.

Aubrey Reedy

she should have been the MVP ... no way Gibson is 35-0 if she didn't transfer ... maybe at least send OC a panel off that Gold Ball because with her and Miss Basketball Chassidy Fussell, OC and GC might have just swapped places

I really shouldn't lower myself to respond to this... but I think it's pretty sorry for someone to make a statement like that... ALL the girls at GC worked their tails off to get what they got...(a perfect 35-0 season and a GOLD BALL)... and to say that one is more deserving than the other is just wrong... they are a team and they play as a team...GC is not a one player team!!!!!....three double doubles is something that no other player in AA accomplished in the BURO... And if you would have asked Aubrey she would say the same thing.... Griffin would not have been able to do what she did without the teamwork of the other players... just as the others would not have accomplished what they did without the rebounds and defense by Griffin... that's why GC had the season they had because they are a team and there is NO jealousy...In Griffin's eyes they are all MVP's... and they ALL deserved it...GC only had one task on their mind and that was the GOLD BALL... So don't try to take something away from a player that obviously others (that know more than you) thought she deserved...

Aubrey Reedy

Hey Ghost...it was a trade???? We gave up a 6-1 girl for Reedy who i think is 5-10 on the last day of the supplemental draft!! On a more serious note, you are clueless. Reedy was a great addition, but she and her parents made that decision to move so she could play @ Gibson Co. Their decision not ours. When you have a girl who has a double double in all three games like Griffin did, tells me you don't know much about basketball. She deserved the MVP. We play team ball @ Gibson Co. Every player contributed to us winning the GOLD ball. I'll send you a picture of it if you want me too??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I really shouldn't lower myself to respond to this... but I think it's pretty sorry for someone to make a statement like that... ALL the girls at GC worked their tails off to get what they got...(a perfect 35-0 season and a GOLD BALL)... and to say that one is more deserving than the other is just wrong... they are a team and they play as a team...GC is not a one player team!!!!!....three double doubles is something that no other player in AA accomplished in the BURO... And if you would have asked Aubrey she would say the same thing.... Griffin would not have been able to do what she did without the teamwork of the other players... just as the others would not have accomplished what they did without the rebounds and defense by Griffin... that's why GC had the season they had because they are a team and there is NO jealousy...In Griffin's eyes they are all MVP's... and they ALL deserved it...GC only had one task on their mind and that was the GOLD BALL... So don't try to take something away from a player that obviously others (that know more than you) thought she deserved...

There is no doubt that Griffin deserved MVP of the state tournaments. Had it not been for her, that championship game would've been ALOT closer or LA might've came away with a W.

Ghost, jealousy is a bad thing. It seems there is quite a bit of it over there in OC. You're jealous that the Reedy's made the move to Gibson Co., you're jealous of a 35-0 record, you're jealous of a TEAM like Gibson Co... That post was absolutely ridiculous. No wonder the Reedy's wanted to leave Obion Co. (that is if you are from Obion Co.)!

There is no doubt that Griffin deserved MVP of the state tournaments. Had it not been for her, that championship game would've been ALOT closer or LA might've came away with a W.

Ghost, jealousy is a bad thing. It seems there is quite a bit of it over there in OC. You're jealous that the Reedy's made the move to Gibson Co., you're jealous of a 35-0 record, you're jealous of a TEAM like Gibson Co... That post was absolutely ridiculous. No wonder the Reedy's wanted to leave Obion Co. (that is if you are from Obion Co.)!

It's all the ladies contributions that won the game.... anybody that knows anything about b-ball knows that it takes a team effort to win games...and accomplish what these ladies did... like i've stated before.. the GC ladies have the total package... quickness, speed, strength.... we are not so much on size.... but that is not so important.... when you can do what these ladies can do...