Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you have "snapped" at me in the first place??....

Me predicting a Manassas win doesn't have anything to do with me being a 14A fan....I WANT Humboldt to win but as far as picking who WILL win I will say Manassas ......Mainly because that's what I predicted after last years state tournament....

It couldnt be that you dont want Humboldt to go undefeated and win a state title like Union City did last year. Then people will say that this Humboldt team is better than that Union City team. I know you Purple, better than you know yourself.

Guest snakedriver

Can somebody please post constant updates on here. I will not be able to listen. Thanks.

I will try to post the score after each quarter.

It couldnt be that you dont want Humboldt to go undefeated and win a state title like Union City did last year. Then people will say that this Humboldt team is better than that Union City team. I know you Purple, better than you know yourself.

You don't know me..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I want Humboldt to win because they are 14A....

Nobody will ever know if this Humboldt team is better than last years Union City team...All I know is most all those kids playing today for Humboldt lost 4 times to those kids that won the state championship for Union City last year....

Did everybody lose audio?? or just me?

I haven't lost audio..Humboldt is winning 26-23..Buckner,Woodard and Northington all have two fouls each..Humboldt has only made 3 free throws out of 11 or would be winning by about 10 points !

I haven't lost audio..Humboldt is winning 26-23..Buckner,Woodard and Northington all have two fouls each..Humboldt has only made 3 free throws out of 11 or would be winning by about 10 points !

Humboldt is winning 28-24 at the half..I look for Humboldt to take over the 2nd half.!