Admission and parking

Rifle

Just to get all the answers on one page, I'm hoping someone who went to the girls game can help me out.

I understand the tickets are $7 for all day? And we can exit and re-enter the building?

Will they be selling the good-all-tourny reserved seating 'necklaces' at the gate? Anyone know how much they will cost?

And finally, how much is parking this year. I'm assuming we can't leave the parking lot without paying again to come back in.

Thanks in advance!

Just to get all the answers on one page, I'm hoping someone who went to the girls game can help me out.

I understand the tickets are $7 for all day? And we can exit and re-enter the building?

Yes. Tickets on Saturday are $10.

Will they be selling the good-all-tourny reserved seating 'necklaces' at the gate? Anyone know how much they will cost?

The people who have bought the same reserved seats, in advance, for years were still charged $60 or $61. I'm not sure what they charge if you buy them at the gate but if they are $60 then that is obviously not worth it when you can spend $31 and sit just a few rows further back.

Parking will be more difficult this week since MTSU is back in session.

I noticed there is no mid day break anymore. Used to be a good time to run out for a quick steak or something. I guess now I will have to eat hotdogs and pizza.

I think I will like it alot more going straight through with no break.......Doesn't end so late /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Running a red light = $50..

Just a word of warning for all who are not familiar with Murfreesboro's new red-light cameras. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Parking $5

Ticket $7

Warnings about redlight cameras...priceless