Early, Early, Early Predictions for 2009-2010

indianmaniac17

I removed my post and your reply, you clearly know the midstate more than most so if you think it's suitable for discussion here, then I agree.

It sould be all fun on here. Some have more fun than others. That said, things have limits. I would be the first to push the button on things that are out of hand.

I thought my reply was funny. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR......WILL BE BETTER AT POINT AND ALSO WING....THE ONLY PLAYER THEY WILL MISS IS TASHA PHILLIPS ,IRREPLACABLE, ....MOLLY HEADY SHOULD BE VERY STRONG IF SHE CAN STAY HEALTHY.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

There is no doubt, a great player like Tasha will be sorely missed. Apparently you never watched them play, or if you did, know nothing about what you saw. I can't believe any true Buff fan would make such an asinine statement. All the players lost off this team are near irreplacable. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Surely not! Not another All State transfer to Clark Range or Jackson County, I cant believe the luck. Why cant we get a transfer that just happens to be an All State basketball player.

7Awatcher, You know I'm just kidding.

CLARKRANGE WILL BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER NEXT YEAR......WILL BE BETTER AT POINT AND ALSO WING....THE ONLY PLAYER THEY WILL MISS IS TASHA PHILLIPS ,IRREPLACABLE, ....MOLLY HEADY SHOULD BE VERY STRONG IF SHE CAN STAY HEALTHY.......WORD IS ,THEY MAY HAVE ANOTHER TRANSFER POST PLAYER COMING IN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Could be the tallest post player to ever play with the Buffalo herd /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Could be the tallest post player to ever play with the Buffalo herd /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

About like them twins from Milwalky that were transfering to Jackson Co. two or three years ago? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Get real. Reed and Heady (either could be Miss Basketball nominees) are kids to rebuild a team around. Clarkrange will be back, but not next year. It's a rebuilding year.

I know 7A will be a powerhouse again. Being a Pickett fan I expect them to go back to the state with a stronger team. They got there a year early, and only played to their potential a few times this year, but still made it to the state. They did it when it counted ...against Jackson Co., A&S at substate and the 1st half against Madison. They'll miss Megan White, but have a lot of young talent coming up with freshmen Montana Tuck, Mindy Green, and Hannah Davidson, to replace Lindsey Owen. Soph Sarah Branham always got a steal or rebound whenever she went in and always gave her all. There's plenty of talent with the rest of the team. Clarkrange won't be as good, but Coach Rogers always wins 30 games, so they'll be in the hunt. Jackson Co. will be strong and who knows who'll be there next year if history holds true. Clay Co. will also be strong. Two from 7A will be at the state again.

is pickett co getting more kids from ky and livingston next year to go with those they have who knows who'll be where by next year that is if history holds true.

I loove Clarkrange with all my heart. But, in no way will they be better than this past season this year! I have all the confidence in the world in Lamar, but the bench they had just isn't as close as a team as this past team. I do believe that Kelli and Molly will do more than their part. Our seniors this year have played together since the 8th grade, along with Kelli. I just think it will take a couple of years to be up to the potential of the whole team...... GO LADY BUFFALOES!!!!