Best Field in State?

DOWORK21116

There is a concession stand. They don't have the rest of that stuff because the school and the county have given a combined ZERO dollars to the program. Everything that gets done up there has to be done by the coaches, players, and parents. They have raised the money for the field, indoor facility, dressing room, etc.

I know what you mean that is how it is at RIVERDALE as well...booster has done everything out there its a lot of work and fundraising bbut this is the second thread about best feilds and our name comes up a lot on both threads and when we go to other places our kids appreciate it

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lotta work has been done to lebanon high school's field this offseason and it is looking NICE. this field has the big grand stand behind home plate and is one of the biggest fields in tn. it was originally built for a minor league team to use, but after they didn't use it it kinda went down hill. but this year it has made a come back looking beautiful.

Goodpasture has a nice field. And White Houses field is great, i believe they have won a national award for it. The whole as a facility is pretty nice too.

The Franklin Co. Rebels in winchester district 8AAA is the best field they won the best field award from i believe southern atl. fields for 2008 it is a former minor league park with great facalities the rebel backers and players put in a lot of hard work to make it a great field the next best in my opoion is lebanon

Burleson, Greg PDF Print E-mail

Accounting, American Business Legal Systems, Business Management

High School Baseball Coach,

Jr High Baseball Coach

Cross Country Coach

Sponsor: FBLA

Education:

A.A. & B.A. Degrees in Business Management - Martin Methodist

M.Ed. Degree in Supervision/Administration - TSU

Secondary Education Degree - MTSU

TN. Real Estate License as Affiliate Broker for Century 21

Teaching History:

1999-Present: Summertown High School

Personal:

Married, Kelly - Teaches 5th grade at SES

2 daughters: Anisten 4 yrs old, Reagan 1 yr old

Awards & Honors:

TBCA Class A Mr. Baseball 1992

TBCA Field of the Year 2003

This is copied from the Summertown High School faculty/staff link. It does appear that Summertown should be listed as one of the best fields in the state when they have won the award for it!!!

FINALLY!!! There is someone else for everyone to hate and nit pick at every single post. Thank you Pablo, I am now passing the torch to you.

Of all the fields I have been to, which I can admit isn't that many, Farragut is the best, but like I said, I haven't been to that many.

The only reason you're passing the torch to him is because you're on other threads making a fool of yourself...

Now I think Farragut has the best field in the Knoxville area.. Everyday I'm at work I drive by their field and someone is out there working on it. I mean, that's dedication there. I only wish AE could get their field looking like Farraguts..

Does anyone know someone who could help AE field get out of the worst field category

The only reason you're passing the torch to him is because you're on other threads making a fool of yourself...

How so? By saying AE doesn't deserve hype? When they have won like 1 game in 3 years.. You are trying to hype them up to be a .500 team.. I mean come on. Let the new coach's winning do the talking. Don't hype them up only so you will be let down when it doesn't happen.

Burleson, Greg PDF Print E-mail

Accounting, American Business Legal Systems, Business Management

High School Baseball Coach,

Jr High Baseball Coach

Cross Country Coach

Sponsor: FBLA

Education:

A.A. & B.A. Degrees in Business Management - Martin Methodist

M.Ed. Degree in Supervision/Administration - TSU

Secondary Education Degree - MTSU

TN. Real Estate License as Affiliate Broker for Century 21

Teaching History:

1999-Present: Summertown High School

Personal:

Married, Kelly - Teaches 5th grade at SES

2 daughters: Anisten 4 yrs old, Reagan 1 yr old

Awards & Honors:

TBCA Class A Mr. Baseball 1992

TBCA Field of the Year 2003

This is copied from the Summertown High School faculty/staff link. It does appear that Summertown should be listed as one of the best fields in the state when they have won the award for it!!!

Carefull Chris, you are boardering on identity theft. LOL