Games for Week 2 (3/16-22)

akula21

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the score of Mo. West /Seymour scrimmage. Maryville scrimmaged them as well and it was a close 2-1 loss. Mo. West has a very strong team.

I would say Maryville wins this game 4-1.

I think it was 5-1 West. Playing devil's advocate, it was a very early scrimmage and most of the the West team play club ball together for the Lakeway Kickers so they didn't have to shake out as many chemistry kinks as Seymour may have. Nevertheless, if Seymour does lose I think your prediction will be pretty accurate.

I think it was 5-1 West. Playing devil's advocate, it was a very early scrimmage and most of the the West team play club ball together for the Lakeway Kickers so they didn't have to shake out as many chemistry kinks as Seymour may have. Nevertheless, if Seymour does lose I think your prediction will be pretty accurate.

I think Seymour will come out ready to play this game. Seymour has a really strong defense. They only lost their keeper last year. So the defense will have to keep them away from the goal. It will be a close game.

Final score - Clarksville 2 : Hendersonville 2

Clarksville was very strong up the middle and in their attack. Had Hendersonville off balance most of the night. Clarksville had more shots on goal and a lot more pressure inside the 18. Exciting game....very one-sided ref crew although it did not play into the final outcome other than some frustration by Hendersonville.

Any predictions?

I saw that Independence was rated very high in AAA. Then I saw a score of Independence 1 Page 0. Then I saw the score Fairview 3 Page 1. Then I saw Fairview play in person and couldn't imagine that this team posted a similar victory over a team of a similar margin as the #1 AAA team in the state.

This led me to believe that either the results of all three games were off OR that Independence was overrated.

Upon hearing that Centennial beat IHS by 2 I am thinking that IHS was totally overrated.

That being said congrats to Centennial for the big win

I saw that Independence was rated very high in AAA. Then I saw a score of Independence 1 Page 0. Then I saw the score Fairview 3 Page 1. Then I saw Fairview play in person and couldn't imagine that this team posted a similar victory over a team of a similar margin as the #1 AAA team in the state.

This led me to believe that either the results of all three games were off OR that Independence was overrated.

Upon hearing that Centennial beat IHS by 2 I am thinking that IHS was totally overrated.

That being said congrats to Centennial for the big win

Wow.....does anyone have any game detail on the Indy game?

Indy wasnt playing their best during the first half and for a little bit in the second half.

Centennial scored 3 goals in less than 20 min. in the second

Indy also hasnt played anyone in over a week due to the weather.

In which 20 minutes did Centennial score? Were they closely matched until then?

In which 20 minutes did Centennial score? Were they closely matched until then?

during the first 20 min. of the second half

but after that Indy stepped up and played better for the rest of the game

and ya indy might be a little over ranked

but they still were able to tie JP2 and beat Blackman and Tullahoma during the Tullahoma scrimmages