Coalfield?

hsbaseball

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield plays Oliver Springs tonight. Should be a good game.

must have been a good one heard it was only 2-1 coalfield... lot closer than what i thought it would be...

whats goin on with the sticks from coalfield??? thought they were supposed to be able to produce runs this season??

i no they saw a good pitcher tonight (i think) goin from wat someone told me... we will see how they do at Oz tomorrow.. the jackets better show up and stop thinkin they have the district wrapped up...

must have been a good one heard it was only 2-1 coalfield... lot closer than what i thought it would be...

whats goin on with the sticks from coalfield??? thought they were supposed to be able to produce runs this season??

i no they saw a good pitcher tonight (i think) goin from wat someone told me... we will see how they do at Oz tomorrow.. the jackets better show up and stop thinkin they have the district wrapped up...

Coalfield beat O.S Tuesday 15-10. It was a good game. I don't think the boys think they have the district wrapped. They haven't played Wartburg yet. Probably will be another good game. I agree, they have got to get the stix going.

Coalfield beat O.S Tuesday 15-10. It was a good game. I don't think the boys think they have the district wrapped. They haven't played Wartburg yet. Probably will be another good game. I agree, they have got to get the stix going.

well put.. good luck to both teams...

what are your predictions on the Dawgs vs. Jackets game??

coalfeild has talent but needs better coaching .pitchers are soild but coaches never has them to throw bullpens between starts.practice is hitting in cage.they dont work d-fence much if any at all.if they had a coach that was interested in coaching they wood be a very good team. their program doesnt make players better at all.infact good players start to lose interest cuz they see little things that doesnt get taught and keeps the team from getting better.

after i say this your probably gonna know who i am but idc.. you obviously have somethin against Coach Wilson.. but yea i played for him last year my senior year #5.. yea and if i remember correctly 90 percent of practice was on defense.. but i helped some before this season started with coach wilson and ALL of practice was on defense..

i learned that some of the SO CALLED LEADERS on the field was lazy and didn't care.. they don't play the game with respect.. if your not gonna play the game 110 percent then don't play at all!!!!!

if coalfield gets beat in the district and gets put out in the region then its nobody but the PLAYERS fault.. the players play the game not the dang coaches!!! yea they can throw you BP and hit you fungo all day long but if the players are not gonna make the effort to soak it in and learn then they have noone to blame but themselves!!!PERIOD!!!

maybe someone on that dang team will step up and lead!!! if someone asked me who i thought the leader was today i would say " they don't have one.. they have many that could but they don't wanna step up!!!" maybe some of the players are just simply selfish and worry to much about the stat book and not about doing wat it takes to win the baseball game.. thats what you call un-coachable players!!!!!!!!

i hope yall prove me wrong on this one!!!

you must not know much either are you there all the time?looks like they got you ready for college ball ,where you playing?your not.lazy coaching makes lazy players.him arm hurt.your mad cuz your 4got about.

no your right im not playin now because i messed my shoulder and elbow up.. dude you not makin me mad.. you might just be a mad parent of a coalfield player.. hahaha seems that way cause you know an awfull lot about me.. but hey hope the jackets do well this year this is about them not me.. and just for your information the only thing i wanna be remembered as at coalfield is a player that played hard every play and played the game with respect... nothin more... so nice try again..

o and another thing don't throw me not being able to play the sport i have gave it all to on the account of my shoulder and elbow being finished!!! you have no idea how it kills not being able to throw a baseball 40 ft more than four or five times!!! this sport was my life and now there is no way possible i could ever play it again and you wanna throw it in my face because i was taking up for my coach??

GROW UP!!!!!

ONLY KNOW WHAT I HEAR .SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU WASNT PLAYING, THATS WHY I KNOW STUFF.AND NO I DONT HAVE A SON WHO PLAYS OVER THERE.BUT I HAVE A RELATIVE WHO TEACHES THERE.AND THEY SAID YOUR COACH IS STEPPING DOWN NEXT YR,OR THATS WHAT THEY HEARD.AND YES I'v SAW YOU PLAY AND ALWAYS HARD!!!SAW GOOD STUFF IN PAPER ABOUT YOU.SORRY IF WE MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

its ight.. my bad.. my apology...

yea he is and i think that Michael Paul Gilbert will be taking over not sure if that is set in stone but its just something that has been said..

hey fastball i know everyone should take your info to the bank especially since it came from a relative of a relative of a relative that works there and probably wouldn't know what color a baseball is. or you yourself or your distant relative couldn't handle the heat of the coach. i would guess that is your problem because everything that i have heard or read desribes coalfield doing a pretty good job under his leadership.