09/11/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Virginia High School Home

09/18/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Science Hill High School Home

09/25/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Greeneville High School Away

10/02/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Volunteer High School Away

10/09/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Dobyns Bennett High School Home

10/16/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Sullivan Central High School Away

10/23/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Daniel Boone High School Home

10/30/2009 (Fri) 7:30pm Sullivan South High School Away

Thsi year THS is in a new Confrence along with South and Central.

As Usual, THS will play VHS EAST DB and SH but DB and SH are in the confrence with THS.

I personally think We have a shot at going 10-0 9-1 or 8-2( just DB and SOUTH or SH have to worry about)

Cat wait for the new season.We lost a good grpou of seniors but we got a AWSOME, PHENOMENAL group this year

PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS UPCOMING YEAR

THANKS

Wait a min. Your forgetting about the team that put you out the playoffs last year, The GREENEVILLE DEVILS. You might wanna change ur predictions to 7-3. I guess we'll just to wait till yall come back to the prettiest field in East Tn. GOOD LUCK.

Wait a min. Your forgetting about the team that put you out the playoffs last year, The GREENEVILLE DEVILS. You might wanna change ur predictions to 7-3. I guess we'll just to wait till yall come back to the prettiest field in East Tn. GOOD LUCK.

Tennessee High hasn't defeated Greeneville since 1995. They won't forget about the Greene Devils.

'04...some say that the Viking '09 O backfield will rival David Bibee and company. Is that a stretch? How do you feel about this?

I think whoever said that was a bit delusional. I do, however, believe that the Vikings have the potential to have a powerful offense this year. Especially if they place Howard, Simmons, Davis, and Pendleton at WR.

I think whoever said that was a bit delusional. I do, however, believe that the Vikings have the potential to have a powerful offense this year. Especially if they place Howard, Simmons, Davis, and Pendleton at WR.

I dont mean to talk trash to you guys, I just thought you were looking past us...... Were suppose to be a pretty good team this year. If you knew about our last year team, our offense wont be close to how good it was then, but our deffense is gonna be pretty tough...... any word on the vikings upcoming season?

I think we will be better than last year on offense and as usual we will have some holes to fill on defense. Overall we will be as strong as anyone. I look for us to throw the ball somewhat more than usual and as always the running game will be very strong. I don't think we are going to rely heavily on an air attack. Afterall, we have one of the best running backs in the conference. It greatly improves our offense though to add some passing to the mix!