Who will coach Cleveland? Who are the new candidates?

auburn

There will only be one Slaughter coming out of Red Bank. Any deeper than that, Cleveland would seem desperate.

this is my first and last post on here. kenny cobble is an outstanding coach and a better person. i have learned alot about coaching and what it means to have integrity from him. he will be a head coach very soon. cleveland would be fortunate to land a man of his ability and character. i hope he goes 9 and 1 wherever he is! lol!

Go Trojans!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first and last post on here. kenny cobble is an outstanding coach and a better person. i have learned alot about coaching and what it means to have integrity from him. he will be a head coach very soon. cleveland would be fortunate to land a man of his ability and character. i hope he goes 9 and 1 wherever he is! lol!

Go Trojans!

Maybe if they get cobble he might hire cochran, as oc, dc, either way he could do know wrong, especially in the weight room and for the speed development. that would be a great coaching staff with just those two. i do not see cobble leaving. cochran is a spin off from bill horton, who used to coach at rhea county, i am sure he would consider the job if he does not get the carson newman job, i know coach sparks is high on him, and he is a former player. maybe being a coordinater at a bigger school in coach cochrans thinking would open a head job at a bigger school.

Go Trojans!

Hey E.K., you are being modest. I saw you coach last year. Great job. Go ahead and tell it like it is. Did you apply?

Maybe if they get cobble he might hire cochran, as oc, dc, either way he could do know wrong, especially in the weight room and for the speed development. that would be a great coaching staff with just those two. i do not see cobble leaving. cochran is a spin off from bill horton, who used to coach at rhea county, i am sure he would consider the job if he does not get the carson newman job, i know coach sparks is high on him, and he is a former player. maybe being a coordinater at a bigger school in coach cochrans thinking would open a head job at a bigger school.

seriously man...I think we've heard enough of this. you're beating a dead horse.

Rumor I have heard is that Rakin(Alcoa) is working on details that would give him the job. I know it is a rumor but this what a booster from Cleveland told me.

Glad to hear something it has been hush hush here.My son has informed me that we will be losing three players that will transfer to WV at the end of the year has anyone else caught wind of this?

Man he would be crazy to leave with all the talent he has coming the next 5-7 years.We will lose our best up and coming player he is going to Alcoa so i just can not see him leaving to be a little sister to Maryville.

Is Cleveland even worthy of being a little sister to Maryville?

Except with B Monroe as the head coach. I remember a score: 1993- Cleveland 70 Maryville 21

That's when Cleveland was everybody's big brother!!!

Glad to hear something it has been hush hush here.My son has informed me that we will be losing three players that will transfer to WV at the end of the year has anyone else caught wind of this?

Are these frosh? Any key players from Cleveland would not be able to make a difference at WV, next season, unless they actually move to the county.